anyone NTNP but............................

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
............................................. secretly pouncing on OH at the 'right' time of the month :blush:?

We have always said we want our children close in age, having our first son prematurly really affected me and have suffered PND last 6 months but FINALLY have things under control :thumbup:. Hubby wants things to 'just happen' so were oficially NTNP which is great.

BUT......first time round it took us 3 years, told I could not conceive, a round of failed IVF then to fall preg natuarally within months of a bio-chem pregnancy was amazing to say the least. I guess im just worried it will take a long time this method so secretly working out my fertile period and using this to my advantage. Is this sneeky or does anyone else do this? xx

We havent set an exact month this year when we will ttc, but we discussed around May that we will NTNP. But I can see myself doing the same, and using it to my advantage hehe.
I dont think its sneeky, I suppose it could happen even if you were not working out your fertile period. What he doesn't know wont harm him. All the best. x :)

Hiya :haha:

Ha ha, i know what u mean! I don't think it's sneaky-as your oh doesn't want to prevent. What woman who wants a baby wouldn't know her average fertile days?!

I find this hard as my oh is same as yours NTNP but i feel if i work out when i'm fertile i'm kinda planning it more than him! I think i would know the dabtes-how can you not-but not chart or use OPK's .That way it may happen (your naturally more horny around o anyway) but then you haven't exactly planned it!

Good luck, hope u catch that egg :happydance:

Im in a little different situation. We arent NTNP exactly, just trying to avoid my fertile days. I am so very tempted to avoid the wrong days...which wouldnt be hard because my cycles are all over the place! I dont chart, so it more of a guessing game.. I guess we will see what happens! Right now we are avoiding CD 12-15, but last month I had a 37 day cycle, so who knows!

I do it :S I know when my fertile days are and I pounce! poor man doesnt know whats hit him!

I don't think it's sneaky, it's not our fault we're in tune with our bodies now is it:winkwink:

No doubt I'll be joining you once we ntnp from May / June time :happydance:

yup same here!! Hubby knows I do it though and it doesn't really bother him. I think he would still prefer to wait until June to try but if it happens beforehand I don't think he will be upset about it (thats what he says anyway).

i will be ntnp in may but i know when i ovulate - i feel it,so i guess ill be puncing on OH then :rofl: Like others said - we are in tune with our bodies, our OHs dont need to know any different lol. Im pretty sure my OH thinks it will happen first try! Men! they just dont get it.xx

We're not set to NTNP until Jan 2013. I said that we could NTNP and he told me I was full of shit. lol "How could you NOT try?! You're already charting and you're still on the PILL!" We both just about peed ourselves from laughing so hard.

So I'll TRY to NTNP but chances are I'll be doing the same as you guys. hahaha

If he's agreed to NTNP then he must have the mindset of "it'll happen when it wants to" .. So if you give it a little helping hand, it's not harming anyone! :p

I did it last week, just happened that he was home on CD12 so i'm praying we got it this month :)

I will be NTNP at the end of August, but I think when the time comes poor OH won't know whats hit him :rofl:

I think sometimes it can be a lot of pressure for a man to perform, so I intend to lie through my teeth to get him into bed at the "right" times. Although saying that, my cycles are so messed up, I think I will just have :sex: every day until I get that BFP! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->