anyone nursing while preg?

mah0113

Reaction score
I am still nursing my 17 month old, it makes me antsy. I have had 2 losses before.

She will not react well if I try weaning her lol. Wondering if anyone else is nursing while preg, or if anyone here successfully nursed through pregnancy

Not me but i have a friend who did and then tandem nursed for a few months after as well :)

I'm still nursing. Ideally I would like to wean as I find it very painful, but my lo won't react very well either!

I'm still breastfeeding my 2yr4m little girl. For all but a small number of women it's perfectly safe to still breastfeed xxx

I nursed through and am still tandem feeding. After the first trimester it is much easier. There's really nothing to show nursing is risky unless you have specific health conditions.

I was nursing my baby just recently stopped (4days ago). I stopped nursing just because I am not a good eater. And won't be able to provide nutrition to two buabba. Also, with all the pains going on I was not comfortable.
Plus when new baby will be born I will have to be at hospital for atleast week. Which will make my hubby's job to put dd to sleep hell. So, we decided to wean her.
She took it well. I was worried she will be very unsettled and might not sleep well etc but, to my surprise she responded well. It does take a little effort to put her to sleep but, it's worth it.

Hi
I'm nursing my 17month old son,and have nursed/ tandem nursed in some cases! through my last 4 pregnancies,been nursing for 10 years non stop!.my youngest doesn't want to stop at the moment,but am hoping he might before the birth.

Hey I'm still breastfeeding my 16 month old. I breastfed up to 12 weeks in my last pregnancy. I plan on stopping after new year time though as I don't think id like tandem feeding. My midwife said it's perfectly safe but also to think about giving my body a break before starting up breastfeeding again.

I'm still feeding my 20 month old :) Only a evening feed before bed though. I have a few friends in a FB Breastfeeding group that are tandem feeding and don't speak of any issues. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->