Anyone on CD1 today (13th Oct) - need a buddy!

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Really really annoyed at the moment as really thought this was our month! Got what I thought was implantation bleeding but turned into early AF! I am NEVER early and NEVER had pre AF spotting/cramps before in my life so utterly annoyed and feeling let down by my body at the moment!

Anyone else on CD1 today and in need of a buddy for next cycle?

I usually have a 29/30 day cycle so I will be testing around 13th November.

This will be my 3rd cycle TTC #1 so FX'd for third time lucky!

Lots of :dust: to everyone!

Hi I can join you :( after ad being 2weeks late and odd symptoms thought this was our month. Fingers crossed it is soon. This is our 6 month trying. Baby dust to you x

I also thought it was implantation bleeding, but while I don't have full blown af my hopes aren't high. I'll join you ladies as well! This will be month 5 ttc #2

Mrsdolton - 2 weeks late! That must be so frustrating! FX'd this will be your cycle! How long are your cycles usually?

Beer - when is AF due? FX'd it was implantation bleeding and she stays away for you!

Xx

Hi yes was.so frustrating, cycles normally 32 days. I really hope it is soon, feel.like I should ho doctors and get checked out as this is 2nd time I've been late in 6 months

Xx

Hi yes was.so frustrating, cycles normally 32 days. I really hope it is soon, feel.like I should ho doctors and get checked out as this is 2nd time I've been late in 6 months

Xx

Mrs Doulton - There is no harm in asking them, especially as you were 2 weeks late, as that's quite a long time! If you have a 32 day cycle we should be testing around the same time as I usually have a 30 day cycle.

Beer - did AF turn up in the end? FX'd she stayed away.

As for me I had AF for 2 days and spotting a bit today on CD3 which is normal for me. I did think the flow was slightly lighter than usual but prob just cus I was 2-3 days earlier than usual.

Got my OPK being delivered tomorrow, as we've just been trying to let nature takes its course in the past 2 cycles. Are you ladies trying anything different this month?

Xx

Hi Bing, I also got AF on 13th October, today is CD3 for me. I normally have 27/28 day cycles so keen to go through this together. This is our second month TTC #1 xxx

Hi Ladies!
Can I join you? It's only CD1 for me, but I'm feeling the same way as Bing. I thought this month would be different, but AF came two days earlier then expected! This will be month 3 for us as well.

I have a 32-34 day cycle, so I will hopefully be testing around the 15th.

I've been using OPKs and temping the past two months. I'm thinking of buying Preseed this month to try.. I figured it can't hurt right? Has anyone here used it?

Welcome ladies! The more the merrier!

MrsPens - I tried ConceivePlus last month, which is similar to preseed, and I really liked it. I was thinking of trying preseed myself once my bottle of ConceivePlus has ran out, so you'll have to let me know what you think of it!

Xx

Really really annoyed at the moment as really thought this was our month! Got what I thought was implantation bleeding but turned into early AF! I am NEVER early and NEVER had pre AF spotting/cramps before in my life so utterly annoyed and feeling let down by my body at the moment!

Hi! I am close to you! I am in CD5 today Oct 15. I just had a chemical pregnancy this past cycle (TTC cycle #3), so I am hoping I am really fertile after like some people say. My cycles are pretty typical 28 - 30 days, with ovulation from day 10 to 14.

Baby dust for all of us!

Hi Im not sure yet where I am. My FF app says CD1 is tomorrow 0_o
Im super confused. I normally have a 28-29 day cycle. Im not sure when or if I ovulate though. Well My cycle was due 10.12.13 but I had pink/brown discharge on 10/8 and a pink/red light bleed 10/9. 10/10 I was having watery pink spotting and Friday nothing. Saturday 10/12 I had a pink spot on tt once that day. I am having headaches, dizziness, food aversion, tired, lazy, achy buttocks(ikr!) I just feel different. Was that implantation bleeding? Or an early period?
ALso I have been taking my temp. at first it was oral but I switched to vaginal because it was so erratic! Well I had a temp dip on10/9 when I had that bleed. But since then my temps have been 98+ even up to 99. HELP!!

I really want to be preggo, and I am starting to think I waited too long. But I didn't wait... it just never happened again!!
Well I made a doctors appointment for tomorrow.... Im so nervous about possibly being disappointed. So I may be in the right group after all.

Hi! I am close to you! I am in CD5 today Oct 15. I just had a chemical pregnancy this past cycle (TTC cycle #3), so I am hoping I am really fertile after like some people say. My cycles are pretty typical 28 - 30 days, with ovulation from day 10 to 14.

Baby dust for all of us!

When did you find out it was a chemical pregnancy? Im wondering if that is what I am feeling....

I had BFPs from dpo13 - 16 but they stayed very very faint. When I got a blood test at the doc my hcg was only 11 on dpo 16. Two days late for AF. I got AF the next day so I know I lost it.

Hi there

Hope you don't mind but I'll join too. I am on CD1 today (16th) and usually have a 29 day cycle so will be due 14th Nov.

I am in TTC month #4 and thought this mth was the one. Had IB WAS 2 days late but sadly AF came today.

So disappointing :(

Sorry to hear on all your AFs showing! It's a bummer isn't it. FX'd this will be all our months!

Well I went to doctors this morning about something none baby related but thought I would mention I was 2-3 days early with pre period spotting which has never happened to me before. Got the whole 'you have to wait a year before we can start any tests' schpeal! I hadn't even asked for any tests to be done, just wanted an opinion why doc thought I might all of a sudden experienced something different! Grrr!

Anyway, I just have a bit of post AF spotting now so looking forward to some serious BDing this month! :)

Out of curiosity I'm going to try the whole legs in the air thing around my fertile time this month. How long would you ladies suggest I keep them up there for? 10/20/30 mins?

Xx

Hi Im not sure yet where I am. My FF app says CD1 is tomorrow 0_o
Im super confused. I normally have a 28-29 day cycle. Im not sure when or if I ovulate though. Well My cycle was due 10.12.13 but I had pink/brown discharge on 10/8 and a pink/red light bleed 10/9. 10/10 I was having watery pink spotting and Friday nothing. Saturday 10/12 I had a pink spot on tt once that day. I am having headaches, dizziness, food aversion, tired, lazy, achy buttocks(ikr!) I just feel different. Was that implantation bleeding? Or an early period?

How long/heavy is your AF usually? If your usually heavier and longer then it sounds right for IB.

Let us know what the docs say. GL.

X

I had BFPs from dpo13 - 16 but they stayed very very faint. When I got a blood test at the doc my hcg was only 11 on dpo 16. Two days late for AF. I got AF the next day so I know I lost it.

Sorry to hear about your loss Twinklie! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->