Anyone on CD1

wannabemum123

Reaction score
C'mon lets add to the statistics of older women falling pregnant naturally. I have just recently hit 44, and intend to have at least two children.

So come on ladies, let's get this post ringing with BFP's.

Oh Wannabemum - I will happily join you! I am 40 (about to be 41) and have an 8yr old son but would love another little one to join our family. I've been trying for 21 months with nothing at all.
Must be our turn soon surely???

Minno, have you tried Preseed or the like. Also they say try different style of BD'ing (like . . . tmi - doggy style). I will be trying something each month, if it hasn't happened before xmas.

I have only had two proper attempts.

Hi I like your positivity! I'm due AF tommorrow so will be CD1 then, this month I'm going to do the sperm mets egg plan - couldn't do it last month because we were camping with my mother + the kids at my fertile time so only managed a few quickies :blush:
We already use pre-seed and I'm also toying with using softcups to keep the soup in the bowl-has anyone tried it? I bought some of amazon but have been too scared to try! I'm also going to follow some of the advice of Emma Cannon in the book the baby bible so will let you know how I get on!
fx this is our month I want to be preggers by Christmas-no I WILL be preggers by Christmas!
:dust:
xx

Hi ladies. I like this thread - so upbeat and positive!
I haven't tried preseed or softcups. All I do is monitor ov with CBFM and take prenatal vits and iron tabs (due to low ferriting, now improved). Should I be looking at these other things? I gotta be honest, I'm feeling a little desperate. Almost 41 and nada happening after almost 2 years! xx

Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control - Toni Weschler

Suppose to be a fabulous book. May buy that next payday, all my funds are spoken for this month Lol.

Mmm - may have a look at that. Natural Solutions to Infertility by Marily Glenville also very very good.

I'm on CD1 - Going for round 3 of soy isoflavones. Another good book is 'The Infertility Cure' by Randine Lewis. It's even got a section of multiple choice questions that you answer which gives you a little insight into areas that might be of concern and tells you how to deal with them using vitamins It's based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture. There is also dietary advice and massage techniques you can do on yourself - I love it.

Well. good luck this cycle ladies - let's get those BFP's building up. :happydance:

Thanks Nise - I'll have a look at this one instead. Every little helps right! lol

I am 38 and on CD1 I will be using preseed(ds sex position) I am just learning to temp for the past 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->