Anyone on second baby or more.. Cravings..

T8ty

Reaction score
So ladies and differences or similarities to your previous pregnancies!

With Isabella I craved sweet or spicy foods.. And had horrible morning sickness ..

This time I just am exhausted and have nausea.. And all I want is savoury foods..

:))

With DD I craved sweet foods and anything sweet pastry. This time I crave savoury and weet and sour sauces.

With my first i couldnt stomach any veg or meat. Even the smell made me gag. My second no problems with anything. And this time nothing too bad although veg is making me feel queesy. x

With my first, I craved breakfast cereal and ate mountains of it. I craved cola with my second and so far no cravings with this one x

My first and 2nd pregnancies are opposite in what i craved and when morning sickness started. ... Started at 6 weeks w my first and 10 weeks this time... Im having another girl!

Last one I craved meat (I'm a vegetarian so this was annoying), fried foods, cheese and anything salty. This one complete opposite; really plain food, no salty food and sweet things. Still think I'm having another boy though!

My first two were sweet, sugar, junk. Hot dogs and ice cream with the first, cheeseburgers and cookies, cake and sugar with the second.
This one, I can't even eat sugar. It makes me SO sick. GIVE ME ALL THE PROTEIN!

With my first i couldnt stomach chicken AT ALL!! Even lookin at it made me feel sick. If i put a bit in my mouth i gagged. To early for any aversions here for me but i'll keep you updated x

So far with this pregnancy I'm craving restaurant food. I want to go out to eat or have chinese take-out or McDonald's at least once a day. :dohh: I don't do it but eating healthy when I really want a McD's Big Mac and fries just doesn't cut it some days!

With my daughter I craved ice cubes (ended up being low in iron) and lots of sweet things!! This time I want scotch eggs, crisps, anything savoury and coffee!! I can't stop drinking it, good job I went out and bought decaf!!

First time around no MS no cravings ... This time no MS and so far it's satsumas, pickled onions, gherkins, salt & vinegar Pringles and milk! (Not all together) :haha:

With DD I had little sickness, but lots of nausea and fatigue. I went off coffee and craved meat and cheese in first tri.
This time I'm pretty much the same. All about the meat!

I didn't crave anything in either of my pregnancies, I feel like I'm missing out a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->