Anyone ordered from Kiddicare?

Willow82

Reaction score
I'm beginning to wish I hadn't. DD fell out of her crib last week so I ordered a cot and mattress to be delivered on Saturday (I paid an extra £10 so it would arrive the next day). The mattress has come but no cot. I can't ring them as there is no phone number and they are ignoring my emails. DD is still in the crib and I'm really paranoid that she will fall out again!😡😡😡

01733 201873

According to google that's the number.

thats absolutely awful service :( they should at least refund your delivery!

01733 201873

According to google that's the number.

thats absolutely awful service :( they should at least refund your delivery!

That number doesn't work anymore. A voice states that they only deal with customers via email. I'm beginning to see why now 😢

I used to order quite a lot from there but haven't in a while actually. If they're not getting back to you contact trading standards

Yes and they're rubbish. They used to be good when they had the stores but since they got taken over it's really gone downhill. I'd just say you're returning everything and want a full refund and get your stuff elsewhere

I've ordered furniture and found them great. Hope you get sorted!

I've ordered from them recently and had no problems even choosing a specified delivery date. I would definitely be expecting a refund on my delivery costs if I was you. I'd also put in one email that they have until 'x' date to reply and if they haven't done so then you will be contacting trading standards as pp said

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->