Anyone out there 45 + TTC......I am!

:wave: Hi Desperado! How are you?

I have Nothing new for I'm only 3dpo.. Lots of creamy cm and nausea, is'nt that too early?

Good Luck Ladies.

I'm 45 in about 7 weeks time :thumbup: so you are definately not alone here.

There is only ONE thing I can think of I'd like for my B'day :haha:

Best us luck to us ALL ladies :flower:

Bingo, Thats what I want too. I will be 45 in October.. but I want mine now lmao

Hello Ladies! I will be 45 in about a week. I had my little boy last November at the age of 44. Good luck to all of you!

I turned 45 recently and TTC for #1 for the first time ever after a 45th birthday decision. My OH is 46. We've been together since we were teenagers.
I hope it's not too long a wait because this is the longest 2 weeks in my life. I'm changing jobs in 3 weeks too and moving. I've bought my CB pregnancy test ready for Thursday. I've tested in the past but always in hope of negative not positive.

I turned 45 recently and TTC for #1 for the first time ever after a 45th birthday decision. My OH is 46. We've been together since we were teenagers.
I hope it's not too long a wait because this is the longest 2 weeks in my life. I'm changing jobs in 3 weeks too and moving. I've bought my CB test ready for Thursday I've tested in the past but always in hope of negative not positive.

Good luck :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello all! 46 and hubby is 54 we are ttc I am 5 dpo some pg symptoms just praying they are not all in my head. :)

Hey all, joining the crew, I think it's better to commiserate with ppl going thru same things. Been going it alone for a while......

Yes the TTC @ 45 club for some reason seems different than the 40+ club. For one: hopes dwindle a LOT I think at this age :cry:

As each month goes by it seem inevitable that a THB is not going to be likely. I still hold out slim hope and temp each day, BD around the right time etc but the past few months I've really been trying to come to terms with it all.

I think at 40 you still have lots of hope left, by by the time you hit the 45 club reality starts to sink in.

I'd love nothing more than for one of us to post a nice :bfp:

Can I join you all ,over 45 here too :thumbup:Lots of love and baby dust and it's def different being 43 and 45 plus TTc :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->