Anyone out there a Type 1 diabetic?

Had my Viability scan today...all good! I was 1 day out so dated at 8wks 4days today :)

Had a bit of a set back yesterday in the eye clinic...my retinopathy has returned and I need more laser in a couple of weeks...I managed to get away with it in my last pregnancy but the one before I was having laser every two weeks up until I was 37 weeks 😣
It wasn't the news I was hoping for...how are you doing? Not long to go now 😊 xx

Oh no had my last screening in august and for the first time ever they said there was some damage nothing about treatment though have my 3rd tri appointment at the start of November so I'm hoping it hasn't progressed is it likely to clear after pregnancy? Guess I will need to ask them this :shrug:

I can't believe I only have about 4 weeks to go :happydance:

Wow 4 weeks...it will be here in no time! My last lot was 3.5 yrs ago and I had no changes up until now and thats with a full pregnancy inbetween too so It can stop after pregnancy but we always prone to change.

How are you doing not long left for me now eeek where did that go :haha:

Hey! All good apart from still having lows when I wake up. I have my laser next Monday followed by My nuchal scan on Tuesday!!
Are you being induced or having a c-section? Xx

Being induced will find out my date tomorrow :flower:

Hate my eye screen today asked about the damage and was told if I've heard nothing from the hospital it's nothing significant probably just a small change so will wait to see the outcome of this one :flower:

Sounds like its not anything to worry abouy, I think they would have told you there and then if it was....aww tomorrow yey, Its so strange knowing your date...a good thing though so you can prepare and plan family around it, I was induced with my first...it was a looooong day! Is this your first induction? Xx

No I was induced with DS due to reduced fetal movement though I think I had the quickest induction ever :haha:

Bit disappointed as I thought they would let me have more choice but basically she won't consider induction before 38 weeks as baby is just fine so gave me a choice of 2 one of which is DS's birthday wanted to be done dusted and home by then but nope so reluctantly on both our sides picked the 19th which puts me at 38+3 I know it's not much after but I kinda had my heart set on the 14th :haha:

Awww my daughter is the 13th andd mine is the 21st! By the sounds the only way that baby is coming out ner the 14th is if you get triggering labour lol not long though! Are you all ready? Well as ready as you can be? Xx

I'd love to say yup all ready but in reality it's a no where near :haha:

Feeling better about the date today realised it gives me a few extra days to get stuff sorted :flower:

My friend had her little girl yesterday...she was 2 weeks early going into labour! Safe to say her hubby is running round buying the last bits she was meaning yo buy when she left work!!!

Well my laser got cancelled 1hr before was due to have it done so I have been scheduled for the 14th nov at 1130am! So while I am thinkng I am in distress with the laser I shall remind myself what you will be doing that day!! Wishing you all the best for the 14th 😀

How frustrating to be cancelled an hour before :growlmad:

It's the 19th I go in 10 days :wacko: eek I'm thinking I should probably build the cot and pack my hospital bag, what disorganised me never :haha:

Hi! Well I got there and had the drops etc then in the examination room the doctor said he didnt see any reason to do any laser?! So I am guessing the last doctor got it wrong...good news for me but a shame it wasted two appointments to get that anser xx

All the best tomorrow...hope everything goes to plan for you 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"