Anyone Pre-seed after BD?

MegGem

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I've heard a couple ladies used Pre-seed after BDing. Does anyone else do this, with success?

I naturally have a good amount of EWCM at O, but I am interested in using Preseed because it supposedly neutralizes the acid that kills 50% of sperm.

If you apply Preseed after BD is it too late, are the little:spermy: already "nuked?"

hi i use it but dont know what you mean AFTER i insert mine 15mins before intercourse

yeah i use mine before too, but dont tend to wait 15 mins :blush:

hi i use it but dont know what you mean AFTER i insert mine 15mins before intercourse

I mean after your done BDing, run to the bathroom and insert the Pre-seed. Obviously this only works for those who don't use it for the lube aspect. I've heard some people use it for "preserving the sperm."

oh i've never heard of people using it after sorry

well i use the instead cups...so i might try this, i know a lady who was AI and she use to put preseed and sperm in instead cup n insert it,,n she got pg 2cycle!! (after ttc for 2yrs!!)

well i use the instead cups...so i might try this, i know a lady who was AI and she use to put preseed and sperm in instead cup n insert it,,n she got pg 2cycle!! (after ttc for 2yrs!!)

I used Pre-seed after BDing a couple days ago and I noticed I did not have any leakage like I usually do after BDing. This could be coincidence or maybe it plugged stuff up for awhile :blush:

I used Pre-seed after BDing a couple days ago and I noticed I did not have any leakage like I usually do after BDing. This could be coincidence or maybe it plugged stuff up for awhile :blush:

Funny, I just had that experience this morning... :blush:....:rofl:

I'd be really interested to know if using pre-seed after bding works as my DH is not keen on the pre-seed (he has some funny ideas!) and I have 5 applications left unused. If I applied the pre-seed after bding it'd be nothing to do with him and might still work. Did you think it would do any harm to try? Is sounds a strange way round to go about it bit it'd be great for me if it worked. How soon would u apply it after bding do you think?

I wish I knew what thread I read about this on, it was a BnB post even that a couple of the ladies used Pre-seed this way. Since DH and I are not "scheduling" BDing, this is the only way I can really use it. I will let you know if it works. I can't imagine it would hurt anything!

interesting, but surely by the time you got up, went to the bathroom to instert it (after BD) you would have leakes sperm anyway..... i guess that would be my experience. i know after BD i lay flat for at least 20 mins, or the whole night if i fall asleep but on the odd occasion i get up after say 20 mins i definitley leak something (TMI i know)

It can't hurt to use it after, give it a go and see.

I know that when i use conceive + before that i don't get 'seepige' after, not even the next morning. It certainly does something!

Maybe keep the applicator by the bed though, don't get up to do it! x

Curious to see if Using preseed after bding worked? I did that night! Thought i was crazy..:happydance:

I don't think there is really much point in using it after, it needs to go up there about 15 mins before to make a good environment for the spermys to get to the cervix. The 15 mins allows it to get to the temperature of your body.

the leakage after bd is sperms? not just the liquid tht helps them to swim??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->