Anyone pregnant with baby number 3?

bellaloo

Reaction score
Just wondered if there was anyone on here pregnant with number 3. I have 2 boys almost 4 and 16 months. Anyone wanna be bump buddies...im only 4 weeks so very very early but still excited :) got my bfp xmas eve :)
Would love to chat about our journey ahead x

Yep, hopefully! Got a scan to check viability Jan 6th! (Complicated past lol)

Got two boys, age 2 and 8 months :flower:

:happydance: How far along are you hun

I'm due for my period Saturday, and took my first test two days ago which was a faint positive, and took another yesterday which was a strong positive! I'm guessing I'm 3 weeks and 4 days!! :)

Do i need to book to see my gp or can i just make my booking appointment with the midwife without seeing the gp? Still cant even believe i am expecting again i only tested on the off chance because i have been so tired never even expected a positive lol was very very shocked to say the least but still thrilled wanna tell everyone but obviously its way too early!

Yep, hopefully! Got a scan to check viability Jan 6th! (Complicated past lol)

Got two boys, age 2 and 8 months :flower:

Ah hope the scan goes well for you will have my fingers tightly crossed for you! keep us posted and let us know how you get on x

ive already told all my friends :( even though ive miscarried before. I feel dumb for it but I got so exited so fast!! I just couldn't wait to tell anyone !

Ah bless you well we told everyone early with our first two so this time would like to keep it to ourselves as long as possible x

I'm pregnant with no. 3 too. I have a soon to be 9 year old and a 10 yer old we won't be telling them for a while :)

I'm pregnant with no. 3 too. I have a soon to be 9 year old and a 10 yer old we won't be telling them for a while :)

Yeh i bet they wont be able to keep it quiet at that age lol x

This is number 3. Ill be 7 weeks tomorrow. I have a 13 year old girl and 4 year old big now : )

I am! I have a 7 y/o and a 2 y/o. Plus I have a 5 y/o stepson...all boys. I am 4+2 keeping fingers crossed for a girl!

I am pregnant with #3! I am 5 weeks now. I found out on the the 20th of this month. I have 2 DD's of the ages of 6 and 10. I still can't believe that I am pregnant with #3!

My eldest is 2, my youngest is 10 months and im 9 weeks pregnant with number 3! xx

I am! This is pregnancy number 4 but 3rd baby. I have a 4yr old son and a 11minth old daughter and I'm 9 weeks pregnant xx

Congratulations to you all....im so nervous about telling everyone where expecting a 3rd haha

And its nice to hear some of you who are having your 3rd so close to your second as thats what im so nervous about lol x

I am about 10 weeks pregnant with #3. I have a boy (4) and girl (2). It will be a bigger gap (40 months) between my daughter and this baby than I had before (21 months), but I will not have two in diapers anymore. This is our last baby too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->