Anyone pregnant with baby number 3?

This baby was a suprise to be honest we had planned on having 3 but I would of preferred to wait till our daughter was a little bit older xx

Well everything happens for a reason hun and im sure it will be lovely having them so close x

I am about 10 weeks pregnant with #3. I have a boy (4) and girl (2). It will be a bigger gap (40 months) between my daughter and this baby than I had before (21 months), but I will not have two in diapers anymore. This is our last baby too.

Congratulations hun. There is 40 month between my first two and will be 24 months between 2nd and 3 rd ...feeling a bit nervous as that extra 6 months made a huge difference between the two of them and ds1 was potty trained by the time ds2 came and also he was pit of the push chair. I think im going to have to get a double buggy? What do you reckon? x:wacko:

I'm pregnant with #3 !! I have 2 girls and we are really hoping for our boy! But with our track record afraid to hold out much hope :)

Hello Hun,

I'm currently 6+2 with my 3rd...I also have 2 boys age 3 1/2 and 20months. I'd love a bump buddy esp one with older children :) xxxx

Just popping in from 2nd tri! Congrats to all of you pregnant with #3!! :happydance:
I have a just-turned 4yo DS and just-turned 2yo DD and expecting boy#2 in April :cloud9: So excited but a little nervous about being outnumbered though! :haha:

Hi Ladies!

I have a 7 year old dd and a 1 year old dd and just found out yesterday that I am pregnant with my third! Glad to see others on here with similar situations. We are going to try and wait for as long as we can to tell people. Congrats to all you ladies!

Congratulations everyone and welcome x
Ah me too i am so anxious to tell everyone...its been so hard not to say anything! We ended up telling people by 8 weeks both times so i really want to keep it a secret for as long as we can. Im so excited though im only like 4 weeks so have ages to go untill i get to have my scan. When do i need to book in to see the midwife? I cant remember lol x

baby #3 here too! We have two girls, 5 & 2 years old. I'm pretty nervous to throw a third in the mix, but feel like it's the last piece to the puzzle for us!

baby #3 here too! We have two girls, 5 & 2 years old. I'm pretty nervous to throw a third in the mix, but feel like it's the last piece to the puzzle for us!

Ah i agree. Im nervous too but deffinatly feels right...im just worried about the night feeds lol x

Ah i agree. Im nervous too but deffinatly feels right...im just worried about the night feeds lol x

Lol me too cuz our two year old still gets up in the night too. I also work full time so worried about getting enough sleep, breastfeeding, etc

Lol me too cuz our two year old still gets up in the night too. I also work full time so worried about getting enough sleep, breastfeeding, etc

My 16 month still isnt the best sleeper either...hoping he will be a bit better by the time this one comes along what are we like hey lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->