Anyone Recommend Moby Wrap?

Mendy

Mom to Tati n Braden <3
Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I asked this in the baby club section but was referred here as I may get more responses.

I've been using a baby carrier (2 to be exact, Infantino brands) but they seem to hurt my back after a bit of wearing baby. She's 4 mos and weighs 14 lbs. I want to try out a Moby wrap, but dont know if it will help the back issue and if it's worth the money. I really don't want to spend the money if it won't help my back. So I'm wondering if it's worth the buy and if it helps the back from hurting or any other pros and cons. I'd appreciate any feedback, and thanks! :)

I love my moby wrap, Q is 20lbs and it spreads the weight nicely across my back.

I've just googled your other carrier as i've not used those ones! :)

basically the moby is a long piece of single stretch fabric that you wrap around yourself in a supportive way to help you carry your baby. it does take a little practice to get right (3-4 times and a little patience) but i managed to happily carry Q for 3+hours the other day without needing to re-tie it.

I got mine off ebay for £20. it was practically new!!

Were going with the moby wrap too. Weve heard many good things about it and also couple of our friends use them and we were able to give one a try :thumbup:

:flower: xx

i love my moby wrap, i use to have two but have sold one now, my daughter loves it too, shes always happy whilst in it, and sleeps well too. i even put her in it sometimes if shes having an off day and wants to be held , that way i can get on with things whilst wearing her! and it never hurts my back as it spreads the weight evenly x

Great, thanks for the very helpful responses! Looks like the Moby helps with the back which is what I'm looking for! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->