Anyone seen a little blood in uterus at scan?

scotchbonnet

Reaction score
At my scan yesterday - doc saw a little blood in the uterus - he said it is normal sometimes but he also prescribed me progesterone inserts in case.......

But I worry a lot....and would like to know if anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

No but they did look out for it when I started my pregnancy with blood shows had it shown up apparantly its perfectly common (I have forgot what its about now) - for me there was no reason ARGH!!

Hope they have not paniced you too much? If they have give the MW a lil call just so she can go through things with you x

Hey Elles!!

I'm a bit nauseous. My stomach aint feeling great at all. Been having these feelings 2 days now.....I still keep wondering if it's because of the pregnancy or I just have a bad stomach - LOL

How are you doing?

I was like that last week but feel ok now......hope you feel better soon....I am up for my scan tomorrow I am really hoping to see heartbeat....did you find out anymore about blood in scan? :hugs:

Did not find out anymore unfortunately - I believe I am just waiting it out for my next scan to see if it has been absorbed back into the uterus or.....:(.

I suspect I will be beating down the doctor's door because of impatience :)

everyday feels like a week I just hope I will chill out abit when I see heartbeat!! wobbles is in labour woo hoo the thread is 26 pages long now hope to hear some news soon......elle xx

Had no idea Wobbs was in labour! Have to go seek out that thread.....I DID miss her ;)

I was in hospital for 7 hours last night.

Cervix is still closed (so good news)
They did see what they thought was tiny bit of blood in the uterus (which panicked them)

They have done a blood test to see if the baby is developing which they will tell me this morning. REST REST REST is what they said.

Good Luck Rachie & I hope all is well!! :hugs:x

Hope you feel better soon SB! :hugs:x

Thanks Tam - sadly I'm still waiting for the results of my test - this is the stressful bit now!

Rach - Good luck!! Hope it is good news for you. Keep us informed.

My Doc told me to take it easy which is why I am so paranoid about BD'ing! I have not had any bleeding though - not even a spec - I don't know what to thin - is it gone or is it getting bigger. I am very worried. I don't thikn my doc wants to see me untilo 3 weeks time if I have no bleeding - :rofl: which is my problem!!

Hi SB!

My pregnant friend did, around about the same point you are now and the doctor thought it might have been implantation bleeding. She is now about 22 weeks pregnant and doing really well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->