Anyone single & using a sperm donor?

unicornwish

Reaction score
Hi I'm 33 and single and considering sperm donation this year to complete my family.
I already have a son of nearly 4 who was conceived in a relationship but I have been single for 2 years now & just feel like my clock is ticking especially as I've had fertility problems in the past.
Is anyone else going it alone?

well technically yes I will be a single mom by choice. But I am in a committed relationship, but he doesn't want more kids. So this would just be my kid and he is going to be there to support me emotionally and whatnot. He won't be financially responsible or the child's father. We still have details to work out but I still consider myself to be a single mom by choice. Yes it's complicated but that's the plan ! :) check out my journal for more info and yes there are alot of SMC (single mom's by choice) out there, more than I ever realized. There's a specific forum on singlemothersbychoice.org that i have found is helpful too ! There are some on here as well. Good luck and there's lots to learn about doing a donor insemination !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->