Anyone spotted during first tri??

B

Belle2528

So after posting about being a worrier before I had some blood when I wiped. This has happened twice now. Only the tiniest bit and only when I wipe. Never in my knickers. Anyone else spotted through the pregnancy?

After my first spot, I had a scan and everything was fine and saw the heartbeat. Just need some reassurance I suppose.

Belle xxx

I just had a bit of pink spotting so will be stalking this thread. :hugs:

I've had bleeding on wiping for the last two weeks. it's never been in pants etc. Dr sent me for an early scan on 10th Jan and I have follow up scan on 30th.

I have spoken to a couple of friends for reassurance and they had the same and between them they have three healthy children.

Dr in A&E told me they would only be really concerned about my bleeding if I needed to use towels and was changing them frequently and/or had serious pain.

If you are concerned I would book to see your Dr x

Thank you very much for that. The epu told me to put a panty liner on to see if I had any coming out naturally but I haven't either time. When I was scanned on the 15th January everything was fine and she said that small amounts of blood are normal at this time but doesn't stop me worrying.

Thank again for your reply and good luck for the 30th. Let me know how you get on

Xxx

I spotted all the way through pregnancy and haemorrhaged once! All was fine! I think spotting is normal for some women! So many other pregnant mums I know had spotting!

I spotted at 6 weeks, 8 weeks, and 16weeks. Sometimes quite heavy (felt like I was peeing myself!). No cause ever found and pregnancy progressed fine! xxx

I had spotting after implantation and again between weeks 5 and 6 - quite a bit of brown. Had a tiny amount of bright red during week 8.
Im now 11 + 3 and have had 2 scans which showed everything is as it should be. Have 12 week scan next friday and listen to baby every day on doppler.
My midwife said spotting is so common and not to be at all concernex unless there is alot of blood accompanied my pain. Good luck x

I started with brown spotting when wipe, then on panty liner, had that a week and then had red on toilet paper. The previous two days I had red drips into toilet bowl and when wipe.
I've lay down nearly all today and really have only had it when wiping.
I've had 2 scans and everything was fine. They told me unless it's heavy like a period and I'm needing to change to pads and/or having pain not to come back.
It's hard not to worry but I don't have another scan booked yet. Booking in app is on feb 6th.
I'm sure u will be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"