Anyone spotting every single 2ww?!

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hi,

I tried to post this over in the group discussion so thought I would try here. I'm hoping to gain some advice, knowledge, hints and tips or even just support along the way.

I have suffered 3 losses in a row, every single month 2ww I spot. Anyone else? Been ttc 3 months 2 years and sucks and no one seems to want to help me professionally 😬

Hey!

First I wanted to say how sorry I am for your losses! Second, I am in the same boat as you ha I actually just made a post about it lol. I have been ttc for 3 months after my loss in November and every single cycle I spot at 3dpo, 6-7 dpo and from 10dpo to AF. I have never had this before my miscarriage so it caught me off guard. I just had my progesterone checked at 7dpo and it was normal at 16.4 and my doctor doesn't seem to worried about it which frustrated me even more!

I have read that progesterone creams and a supplement called Vitex works to help lengthen your luteal phase as well as taking extra B6 and B Complex but I need to do more research on that. I don't know what is going on but it needs to stop lol.

I went through this while TTC 2 of my babies. I went on 1 month of low-dose birth control pills to combat this, and I got pregnant 3 months later both times. I have PCOS. This time around, I did take B6 (in the form of P5P 50, also called activated B6) and Maca to help my irregular cycles and random spotting, and I did get pregnant. I'm not sure if the B6 and Maca would take the place of the birth control pill, but if you aren't willing to try the pill (understandably), it's worth trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->