Anyone still eat whatever they want at dinner time?

jenniferttc1

mommy of 1 baking #2
Reaction score
During the day I eat very little calories, I'll usually eat 150 calorie soup at lunch, and a fiberone bar for breakfast. I also workout anywhere from 1-3 hours 5 days a week, So i usually burn a good 600 calories most days from running, and gymnastics (tumbling) And i'll eat fresh fruits for snacks. But when I comes to dinner time I HAVE to have a normal fatty meal. It makes me feel better after I work out for so long, and gives me some energy. I don't think its hurting anything. I started in march weighing 140 pounds, and am now to 125.

No. One cheat day a week.

You may find if you change your eating habits youll gain weight, sounds like your srarving yourself, that's my opinion.

No. One cheat day a week.

You may find if you change your eating habits youll gain weight, sounds like your srarving yourself, that's my opinion.

Ohh no no I made sure I get around 1500 calories a day since I work out I add some more calories. I am highly against starving myself, or not getting enough calories. I just save alot of my calories for dinner time, and after dinner snack.

Sounds fine to me! I don't think it matters all that much what you eat, just the calories, as long as you are burning more calories than you are eating (while still getting min of 1200 calories a day) Then sounds fine! Sounds like you're getting enough fruit and stuff if you're snacking on it, and you're still losing weight, so sounds good to me! :thumbup: If you're worried you're not having balanced meals though, try taking multivitamins as well just to make sure your body is getting everything it needs! Good luck, you're doing fine :)

Yes i do, but i portion control it.
If i kept favourite foods to one day a week then i wouldnt stick to my diet.

Last night I had homemade nachos with beans, meat, cheese, jalapenos, and sourcream! I just can't give up my dinner meal. And hey I work out ALOT and im still losing atleast 1 pound a week now. The first 2 weeks, i really lost alot of weight. I'm ready to be a mantaining stage already though!

I'm the opposite. My big meals are usually for breakfast and some mornings I wake up and make a great big breakfast of eggs, ham, biscuits, potatoes, and cheese melted over the eggs. *drools* But I'm a major breakfast person. I could eat eggs for every meal of the day and I'd be super happy. :haha:

I think as long as you are getting the right amount of calories, along with the right amount of nutrients than you are fine. :flower:

I'm the opposite. My big meals are usually for breakfast and some mornings I wake up and make a great big breakfast of eggs, ham, biscuits, potatoes, and cheese melted over the eggs. *drools* But I'm a major breakfast person. I could eat eggs for every meal of the day and I'd be super happy. :haha:

I think as long as you are getting the right amount of calories, along with the right amount of nutrients than you are fine. :flower:

I wish i could eat a breakfast like that! I have to force a fiber one bar down, usually im not very hungry waking up (could be from my feast the night before:haha:) But I've noticed when I eat a big breakfast, im constantly hunger and thinking about food all day. :shrug:

I do this sometimes, it really varies what i am up to.

At the end of the day if you are having 1500 then you are eating enough for your diet, it doesnt matter what time your eating them if it works for you!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->