General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Well, full flow hasn’t started yet so that reassures me about the LP. 9 is definitely far worse than 11, but I’d heard 12+ is ideal.

Dobs ah I see new found glory on there, I follow the wife (Lisa) of one of the band members (Chad) on IG. She’s a singer as well, and quite an impressive one. Chad has been dealing with crazy medical issues, he nearly died from a pheochromocytoma (brain tumor), and they’ve got a 3 year old daughter. Wild stuff.

Flueks oh geez, I’m sorry you guys were affected by the hurricane. Thank God you’re all safe. <3 :hugs:

Flueks!! Omg how scary!! I’m so glad y’all are OK and were relatively unscathed. I hope the water is back on soon! Did y’all lose power? We were very fortunate and just got a lot of rain in the area, and some localized flooding but nothing major.

Shae I hope you can come in clutch with another chance this cycle.

Dobs I’ll have to look into spotify, might be good in the car. We usually just listen to music on YouTube.

Afm…ultrasound is friday. I am so nervous! But more than nerves for the ultrasound, I’m SOOO nervous for genetic testing. I don’t think I will be able to breathe easier until that comes back ok…and then I’ll just be a nervous nelly about preeclampsia. But I feel like I can handle that better than the rest of these nerves. I’ll be happy to finally have pregnancy confirmed though because my brain is still not completely believing this is happening.

Hi ladies, I used to post here a lot, now my youngest is about to be three and a half and we're talking about trying for a baby sometime this year or into the spring so NTNP. But I'm so excited (it's really my husband who wants to take it casually and I'm humouring him) Do you mind if I join you? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->