anyone still not showing 24+ weeks??

tulip2002

Reaction score
Im bit over 24 weeks and still have no bump im soooo confused this time. Had midwife last week and uterus is where should be aswell as good heartbeat. But i still have no bump considering its my fourth and i usually show at 20 weeks. Really where is my baby hiding haha. I can feel it moving on outside and see it and can feel arms legs etc when having a good wriggle just so strange im not showing and im still wearing my normal pants and have gained 8lbs also. Hmmm wierd! Anyone else?

Im only 20 weeks with number one but still comfortably in my pre pregnancy jeans, even high waisted! no one can believe how far along I am! I've also managed to gain about 8lbs somewhere just look a little bit squishier in the middle than usual rather than an actual bump

I'm only 16 weeks but I'm not showing much at all, and this is my third in less than three years! And yet everyone seems to be showing so much earlier than I am!

I'm 24 weeks and huge :cry: people are shocked when I say I'm not due till January! I'm so uncomfortable so strange how every woman carries differently! I bet you'll wake up one morning and pop hehe xx

My coworker is 8 months pregnant and she just started showing and only looks like she's about maybe 4 months pregnant. I'm 6 months pregnant and my bump is twice as big as hers. Everyone carries differently. :)

I'm 20 weeks and my belly is almost flat, though I can feel the baby moving and she measured fine during the scan! I've gained 4lbs so far. This is my second baby, last time I started properly showing in my third trimester, though the bump was pretty small throughout. Consider yourself lucky not needing new clothes! I wore my regular clothes all through my last pregnancy.

Oh and I'm not very skinny or anything, pretty average weight and height, though I did work out a lot pre-prehnancy. Maybe you have great muscle tone :)

Yes! 23+4, no bump and have gained 1lb so far. This is my second pregnancy, my first was the same! Don't worry :)

I didn't show at that point with my first. Now on my 3rd and I am huge. People have thought I was due any time since about 20 weeks. I think part of why I am so big this time is that baby likes to hang out transverse a lot of the time. Having several pregnancies close together hasnt helped either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->