• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone still using the O pee sticks in the 2WW?

AppleSeed

TTC #1 Since July 2008
Reaction score
What did they look like?

Yes :blush: Only to stop me from peeing on HPT's at 4DPO etc :rofl: I have had faint lines on them. Got really excited too as thought I might have got my :bfp: at the end of the cycle. I did ask in 1st Trimester if they would do an OPK POAS to see and they all got positives. Its confusing!!! :mad:

Yeah I used on 8DPO and today 9DPO - and they seem to be getting darker. Certainly not the dark ones that I go for my ovulation time - but not the "barely can see" lines. :)

ooooh I hope this is it for you. :dust:

I dont want to rain on your parade but I try not to get too excited until you get the lines on a HPT.

Hope that you get your :bfp: this cycle! :dust: :dust:

i would if i had any left lmao!!!!!!

just to see what it would bring up. would it work if i re-poas with a neg opk :headspin:

see your a bad influence!:rofl:x

ooooh I hope this is it for you. :dust:

I dont want to rain on your parade but I try not to get too excited until you get the lines on a HPT.

Hope that you get your :bfp: this cycle! :dust: :dust:

I am also using the O sticks to keep my mind off the HPT's! LOL! I seem to feel a satisfaction peeing on something! HA!! TMI! And don't worry - there is no parade yet. Just looking for moral support with my POAS addiction! HA!

i'm still peeing on opks partly so i feel like i'm still doing something active towards ttc and partly cos i'm petrified incase i misread the opk before and miscalculated my surge...which is sily cos i know i didn't but this ttc malarky really messes with ya head!!!

i wish i had then maybe i wouldnt of missed ov

i am 19dpo and no sign of AF or BFP! got bad backache so one will show soon

i am cd41 today and my longest cycle is cd45. if i come on on cd45 i would of been about a week late for ov

I would if I had any left :rofl: xx

I had AF last week and for the few days before I got lines on OPKs... sorry to rain on your parade. Hopefully you get a positive HPT soon!

What did they look like?

For experiment purpose I just peed on a ovulation stick ! And got 2 lines the second line is slightly lighter then the control line i shall be bk with pic in min

https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j226/hunnybun2581/Photo-0216.jpg

Here is mine 5 wks preggers

oh yeh !! no i dont do it though...when i get a pos i carry on till i get a neg :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"