• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone struggling to concieve after concieveing straight away before?

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
I have a son whos nearly 5 and a daughter whos nearly 3 both times we were ntnp and I got lucky withing the first month of trying, ive been ntnp now for 3/4months and nothing :( what am I doing wrong or do you think I may have a problem now.... its so disheartening when my af arrives each time.

Unfortunately yes :(

I have a 2 year old and we began trying in March, end of April BFP! I didn't use any opks or even know what the hell they were lol, I didn't even know anything about the 'fertile window' we just tried and it worked!

I got one depo shot in November 2012 when my son was 10 months, periods returned 9 months later in August 2013, they've been regular since the beginning of the year and still NOTHING!

I did get an unexpected bfp in April when I noticed my 'period' was longer than usual but unfortunately I was miscarrying. It's been 4 cycles since then and I'm still waiting....

It's definitely frustrating and it's really hard to not wonder if something it's not right :|

Can I jus say that 3/4 months of trying really isn't long, I understand you conceived both times sooner but you really shouldn't worry at this point :)

yeah I know what you mean it isn't classed as long but my god does it feel long :( im sorry to hear its happening to you too, I think I just had it in my mind that id be pregnant by summer but things don't work out how you want them, I will keep trying but my oh is getting less convinced about having another the more it dosnt happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->