Anyone successfully complained to Mothercare?

bubbles82

Reaction score
Had a few recent bad experiences with Mothercare, and was advised by a few different people to make a complaint. I wasn't sure about doing this but have decided today to try and get what happened into some written form, just wondering if it's worth doing or a waste of time and if anyone else got anywhere with a genuine complaint made?

Urgh! Mothercare can be RUBBISH! We were told that our LO's new car seat was "in transit". It was being in transit for over a week until they told us it was out of stock! We demanded a cash refund (half was paid in gift vouchers) so we could buy it elsewhere. They did that for us at least xxx

Our local branch had been fantastic and really helpful but their HO customer service sucks- they just passed me back to the store so I just deal with them now.

Write a letter and send it in. You can email as well but tbh I get better responses with written complaints xx

Our local branch had been fantastic and really helpful but their HO customer service sucks- they just passed me back to the store so I just deal with them now.

Write a letter and send it in. You can email as well but tbh I get better responses with written complaints xx

Yeah I keep thinking I should do that, I've started to email a couple of times but it's an online form rather than an email address and the box for your comments is so small! I need to sit down and sort it but it wears me out just thinking about trying to get it all onto paper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->