Anyone take 12ms + to conceive their lost angel?

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
We took 16 months to conceive our lost baby and in a way I feel it's adding more pressure to get pregnant again.

Anyone else?

:flower:

Not me hun, but didn't wanna read and run...sending lots of :hug: your way xx

hi maaybe , yes it took me 29 months to get my wee angel , all the fertility tests says there was nothing wrong , but iv heard you are very fertile after mc , im hoping it wont take me that long again , it cost a fortune for me on hpts and opk as im a poas addict lol :hugs:

it took us just over 12 months to conceive the bubba we lost in late May.. back to TTC staight away and im convinced this month is our month :D

wish you luck xxx

Thanks for your replies ladies!!

I'm so scared it's going to take a long time again :(
I've also heard we're at increased fertility, although I'm not sure how far true it is O:)

susan36 it must be hard not having any answers for why it took so long, you must feel so fustrated!
We're currently undergoing and waiting for the resuts of tests and in a wierd way half hoping they say "Oh you've got one blocked tube, we can sort that by the end of the week." kinda thing :wacko:

xx

hi maaybe , yeah it was so confusing , getting told everything is fine and nothings happening , one doc who was very blunt reminded me of my age lol and says it could take up to 2 years , and because i had 3 teenagers and a mc in 1998 he told me it shouldnt be a problem, but now im think it could be my thyroid bc i had a high tsh and my old gp didnt do nothing about it arggg , tho i think im looking for stuff to blame , from the kettle blowing up on me to my wee darling cat lol :hugs:

Your kettle blew up on you??! Omg are you ok? :(
I started blaming my cats too!! :haha:

Aww hun I hope you get a sticky :bfp: very soon!
Maybe we'll go through as bump buddies :dance:

xx

yeah i had bought a russel hobs light kettle for when the baby got here so i wasnt using a old kettle , i switched it on to check it worked and it went bang , tho its weird i did get pains that night then got told at scan few days later no hb, heheh the poor cats get it all the time :happydance: , yeah we will get our bfp soon im quite positive this time , well be back in first tri soon :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->