Anyone taking Vitamin B100's for LPD????

freakles

Reaction score
hi ladies, i found i have a LPD of 9 days, its only usually 10/11 but ive managed to have 3 children so i know its worked before. Im currently taking B100's to make my LP longer.

I was wondering what or if anyone is having any side affects they have since taking them?

The one month I tried taking B6 100 mg for my spotting/LP, I didn't ovulate. AT ALL. I eventually had to take Provera to get AF, and ended up wasting 2 months of TTC.

I know plenty of people take this with no ill side effects, but maybe start out with a lower dosage. I have read that too much will increase estrogen causing late or no ovulation in some.

ive actally ovulated early so they have worked for me its just i have all these symptoms that ive not gotten anyother month. and my temps are major high compared to other months. I felt pregnant since 1DPO yet i know its impossable to get any symptoms untill the eggy as at least implanted.

anyone else feeling sick, tired, hot and cold, having AF type cramps. while on B-vits?

I just wanted to say good luck. My lp is 8/9 days and I've been tempted to take supplements but I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to start fertility tests so I was scared it might screw it up for me if I started anything.

There is a huge thread about vitamin b6 on here that you might find your answers on. x

i went on there and kinda felt ignored. good luck with your appointment.

Hi I tried B6100MG for a month as I had a luteal phase of 9 days. I started it the first day of my period and Ihad a 21 day progesterone test. The drs told me I had probably not ovulated so I was waiting for my period to do a day 2/3 blood test.

I was three days late so took a test and it was a BFP, when 7 days late I took another test and it was a VERY strong BFP. I had no symptoms at all.

All I can say it worked for me!!!
Good luck
xx

Hi I tried B6100MG for a month as I had a luteal phase of 9 days. I started it the first day of my period and Ihad a 21 day progesterone test. The drs told me I had probably not ovulated so I was waiting for my period to do a day 2/3 blood test.

I was three days late so took a test and it was a BFP, when 7 days late I took another test and it was a VERY strong BFP. I had no symptoms at all.

All I can say it worked for me!!!
Good luck
xx

Awww how wonderful congratz to you. =]]

hi i take b100 and ac as i have a lp of only 9 days too but i havent really noticed any side effects, i also take ac to make me o, earlier.x

hi i take b100 and ac as i have a lp of only 9 days too but i havent really noticed any side effects, i also take ac to make me o, earlier.x

Do you temp aswell??? Ive noticed a rise in temps and i was wondering if it was the Vits they caused it.

Do you temp aswell??? Ive noticed a rise in temps and i was wondering if it was the Vits they caused it.

yes i do temp and this cycle they are really high:shrug:dunno why.x

Hmmmm Strange, i wonder if anyone else as noticed there temps are higher?

i don't temp, but i have noticed that i've been hotter than normal. like right now i am feeling kind of sweaty, even though i am normally freezing. i'm taking b-100 this is my first month trying it. i do feel like it is giving me some extra energy and a mood boost, so i love that.

i also feel like it is increasing my libido. although, i'm also taking vitex too for the first time, so i'm not sure which one is affecting me.

I've started B-50 today, I know, half the dosage, but the full dosage spooked me a bit ;) I don't think I have short LP, but I get spotting early before AF, so I'm curious if B complex would help, as it's supposed to boost progesterone. Will report about temps, once I have some news.

Hi freakles, I was taking b-100 and also agnus castus to try and improve my lp but I found one or both of them made things worse. One cycle I only had about 4 days where I wasn't spotting:wacko:. I have since stopped taking all supplements apart from a pre natal and so far things have settled down. Maybe take b-50 to start with and see how you get on. Apart from the increase in spotting I didn't notice any other side effects. Good luck and I hope it works for you:thumbup:

Girlnextdoor - ive also noticed im sweaty but at night not in the day. ive not noticed a energy boost though, quite the opposite, ive been getting really really tired come 7pm and by 9-9:30 im off to bed, which is totally not me.

Soili - Ive heard it works for spotting too, good luck and yea, let me know if your temps look higher than normal.

Toots3495 - Sorry they didn't work for you, i started with b100's because my LP was 9days lower than the 10 it should be, so far they seem to have worked for me i ovulated 1 day earlier and im hoping to get my AF or BFP NOT TOMORROW. lol but wednesday which would make it have risen to LP10days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->