Anyone test negative on an hpt at 7+ weeks?

shaescott

WTT for #1
Reaction score
I'm 3 weeks late today and still testing negative. :wacko: I was wondering if any of you ladies experienced this and were still pregnant?

Hi, I never tested that late this pregnancy, but I'm sure before I did around 7/8 weeks and it was positive. Are you stressed/ ill?

Have you tested at all before now for this cycle or was this the first? I only as because of the hook effect, when the hcg count is so high it gives screwy readings on an hpt.

I was 2 months late before I got my positive test, but when I tested I was only 4 weeks pregnant. Not sure what happened, but if you are not pregnant yet don't give up on this cycle, it could still happen. Same thing happened to another woman on here and we have the same due date :)

I'm sure maybe it's happened but it is astronomically rare. If I were u I would make an appt with ur OB.
On these forums there will always be exceptions to the rule but generally that is due to women who miscalculated their ovulation date. If you are truly 3 weeks past your period being due that would mean you are approximately 7 wks pregnant and ur hcg numbers would be over 10,000 miu..home preg tests show anything over 25 to 50 mius.
Good luck and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"