• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Testing 29/30th April??

stenny29

Reaction score
I am new to the site and was wanting to hear from all you ladies testing around the 29th/30th April & to do a bit of symtpom spotting, lol:happydance:
my "symtpoms" this month have been

Right sided stomach cramping today
Slight nausea on/off past 2 days (could be my imagination)
Headaches
Irritable (could be just me,:winkwink:)
Very tired the past week

Hoping to hear from you soon x x

Hiya stenny29,
I'm new to the site too... I am not sure when AF is due as I have only had one natural cycle since coming off the pill. So I thought it should be tomorrow if I am on a 28 day cycle... but could be Wed or Thurs or even Fri! I've been on the pill for 8 years so not sure if it is going to take a bit of time to wear off... but these are the symptoms I've had to date:
tender bbs and montgomery's tubercles (white bumps on areola) and now a bit veiny
dizziness/headache (that was last week)
slight nausea
bloated stomach (more last week)
cramps (that was in the first week after O)
a cold/sore throat
restlessness or extreme tiredness (alternates!)
heartburn
needing to pee a lot
Really thirsty

Thing is, some of these symptoms were really strong last week so I was convinced, but then they disappeared. But now I am starting to get the symptoms again so not sure it's AF on the way .....
I've already done 3 HPTs and 3 x BFNs (I think - hope- I did them all too early!)
So just going to wait and see now (but it's soooooooooooooo hard). I want AF to come now if I am not pg so that I can have a glass of wine before I start trying again!!!

Yeah, I'll be testing 30th at the latest! It's DH's birthday on the 29th and I don't wanna ruin the mood by having a bfn, but I'd love the added joy of a bfp! Decisions, hey! It's my 1st cycle off the pill and I have no idea if I o'd, let alone when but if I've fallen back into a 30 day cycle, which was about average for me before the pill, then I'll be roughly 15 dpo on the 29th and 16 on the 30th! I need to test before the weekend though as I'm planning to be off to a reenactment show on the 1st where the meat is hardly cooked and there's lots of alcohol to be drunk because it's 'authentic' so I need to be a little more sure either way!

So far my main symptoms are cramps/ pulling pains and discomfort very low in my abdomen, lower back pain, extremely sore nipples (to the point that wearing a bra is agony until I can ignore the pain and poor DH can't touch them!), a slightly enhanced/off sense of smell and feeling extremes of temperature more than usual (I'm either incredibly hot or freezing cold, rarely anything in between!). Oh, and my appetite is larger! I also have randomly occuring headaches and a bit of a cold that came on with no warning!

Beca :wave:

I am new to the site and was wanting to hear from all you ladies testing around the 29th/30th April & to do a bit of symtpom spotting, lol:happydance:
my "symtpoms" this month have been

Right sided stomach cramping today
Slight nausea on/off past 2 days (could be my imagination)
Headaches
Irritable (could be just me,:winkwink:)
Very tired the past week

Hoping to hear from you soon x x

HI Stenny29 and Special TTC Gals,

I'll Be testing on April 30(I'll be 15dpo), My Birthday is May 1st and I would love to announce a BFP at dinner. AF is due May 3, hopefully i wont see her til next year!... I have been having similar/the same symptoms as you and this is exactly how i felt with my last pregnancy. hopefully its a good sign for us both.!!:thumbup:

:dust: :hugs: :dust:

I'll be testing on the 30th. I think my AF's due on the 1st. I've been having a few symptoms and just the 'feeling' that I'm pregnant and had a funny lightheaded turn on Sunday which I've never had before. Apart from that I've got extreme tiredness, increased appitite, a few cramps, drinking lots and sore breasts. I also have some white bits on my nipples (tmi maybe!) but haven't a clue if that's pregnancy related or not. I've taken 3 tests so far, one today, that have been BFN but I'm hoping it was just too soon.

Lots of luck to you all xx

Hello, I couldn't find this thread earlier. Glad I found it again. So, Friday is the big day!! I hope I can hold out until then...aaaahhhhhhh! It is so crazy. I have already POAS and of course it was BFN. Wishful thinking but it was three days ago so there was no way that it would have shown BFP. My DH wants me to POAS on Thurs the 29th but I feel if I wait for one more day it would be better. I will try and hold out but especially when I have someone asking me if I tested makes it more difficult to wait.
Symptoms:
Random Headaches
Have to pee all the time
Hungrier than normal
Twinges of mild pain in lower abdomen
Sore BBs
Very Tired
Baby Dust to us all!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now 2 days late, but I am getting cramps first thing in the morning, headaches, bleeding gums and aching teeth. I am running more to the toilet than normal, BB tender, very bloated and having a discharge - sometimes watery and sometimes creamy. (discharge has always stopped just before AF) also finding it very warm. Drinking loads too.

Don't know whether it is wishful thinking, and AF is just late, but have decided to wait until Friday to test - driving myself crazy here!!

I'll be joining you ladies on Friday if she hasn't shown by then - I was due anytime between last Tuesday and Thursday but not a sausage so far. Tested BFN on Monday but hoping it was too ealry as I am almost certain I OV-ed late this month. Nothing really in the symptom department - sore BBs, sensitive teeth and gums and a few unusually strong smells this morning but other than that, nada.

This is my 7th month ttc #1 so I have dealt with a fair bit of a disappointment so far so Im not getting my hopes up but while the witch stays away there is always a chance I guess.

FX for everyone waiting in limbo land; thank god we have the internet so we can all obsess together LOL!

Yep, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. I too am very glad there's people here I can obsess with because no-one else understands!!

Hey ladies. Let me join this group as well:haha:. I am testing friday and I will be 18dpo. I am also charting my cycle on FF and so far so good, for my first time doing so. Blessings to all!

The wait continues..... I wish I could have a look in to see what on earth is going on in there! I feel at the mercy of my body!!:wacko:
had a BFN this morning after convincing myself it would be BFP as I had what I thought (and still kinda think) is implantation spotting... It hasn't developed into AF yet!! I'm through with testing for a while.... I'm going to let nature tell me. (But I bet I'll give in the next time I pass Boots the chemist!!!) :dohh:

hi,

im totally new here but have been stalking ttc sites like a mad woman the last 2 months!!! Im 7dpo(according to fertility friend, 6dpo according to opk?!) and am trying soooo hard not to read into anything, last month i had every "symptom" in the book but low and behold af came :(. only thing i cant help but notice is lots n lots on watery/creamy cm ALL the time(sorry if TMI) but dont want hopes up!!! ive got 2 little angels from a previous relationship but both were slip ups so have no idea what dpo i tested or anything(was v.naive at 17!!) im a poas-aholic!!! spend waaaayyy too much money on them but got some from ebay as they r as good as any and i dont feel so bad about testing early so i know i will crumble soon :/ also supposed to be doing with bf but cant face his disappointment if its a bfn so gunna do it and if bfp im sure he will forgive me lol!!! he got told he had low motility a few months back but has made DRASTIC changes to his lifestyle since so doing another test in the next few weeks and hopefully it will have improved :) hope even more he doesnt need to be re tested cus i get a bfp :)

good luck to everyone, keep me posted :)

x

Hello Ladies

I will be testing on Friday as well

I had the same symptoms bur they kind of stopped today, does this mean m not pregnant?

AF is not due until 4th May
FX'd

Hello Ladies

I will be testing on Friday as well

I had the same symptoms bur they kind of stopped today, does this mean m not pregnant?

AF is not due until 4th May
FX'd

I'm in the same boat, I had lots of symptoms that have gone away today,
hope we still get our bfp.. Goodluck!

I just had a fleeting thought that I would test in the morning....it's so hard to wait until Friday....:wacko: I have two tests left and I could use one in the morning and still have one left. I almost don't want to test but then I don't want to wait. I will be 13dpo tomorrow and according to one web page my chances of a false BFN are slim but still possible.
Who is testing on Friday? Looks like most everyone.

I just had a fleeting thought that I would test in the morning....it's so hard to wait until Friday....:wacko: I have two tests left and I could use one in the morning and still have one left. I almost don't want to test but then I don't want to wait. I will be 13dpo tomorrow and according to one web page my chances of a false BFN are slim but still possible.
Who is testing on Friday? Looks like most everyone.

I am testing on friday. Hold out if you can. I dont like to see BFNs and wanna save you the heartache just in case:thumbup: Good luck if you do so anyway! Hope you get a BFP!

testing friday as well, originally promised myself I would hold out til then but already poas once and bfn (wishful thinking is it is too early to know) lmp 3/23 normally 32-34 day cycle so should be getting af or bfp soon!

Good Morning ladies

Well day 3 and nothing and still no AF

Tested this morning and :bfn:

Will try again on Sunday if AF hasn't arrived.

The problem is that time is not on my side and I know it is only the 3rd month of ttc, but feel pretty deflated this morning - I will pull myself back up, but as I say just very sad as everything points to being pregnant.

:dust: to everyone

Hello ladies!!! Well today is the 29th and tecnically I am due on today but no sign of the :witch: yet!! I can be quite irregular though so it's not set in stone that I am late, so to speak!!
I gave in and tested yesterday and got a :bfn:. I kinda new i shouldn't have tested it put me in a bad mood. I am getting loads of EWCM and have not got a clue whats going on with my body, it's just so annoying. I no in my heart i am probably not preggo but hay you never know. Trying very hard not to stress over it! x x

i tested today although only 9 DPO and BFN have loads of symptoms but maybe this isn't the cycle for me. will test again tomorrow then hold out till sunday.

FX we get some BFP tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->