• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Testing 29/30th April??

Jacksie: I'm so sorry it is so frustrating. Maybe you had a later implantation and just need a couple of days for more hormones to build up to a detectable level.

Stenny: I hope AF doesn't show, fingers and toes crossed for you.

BIG HUGS to you both!!!

BeckyFletcher: We must be on about the same cycle.

I think I Ovd on the 16th according to my opk but it could have happened on the 19th or 20th because I never really got a good surge line on the things. They were cheap sticks though. So, now I am thinking I need to recalc my dpo and just go by my ticker in my signature. My hpt states it has a 88% accuracy rate at 5days before AF is due so I am still going to test tomorrow morning. We shall see.

Jacksie: I'm so sorry it is so frustrating. Maybe you had a later implantation and just need a couple of days for more hormones to build up to a detectable level.

Stenny: I hope AF doesn't show, fingers and toes crossed for you.

BIG HUGS to you both!!!

BeckyFletcher: We must be on about the same cycle.

I think I Ovd on the 16th according to my opk but it could have happened on the 19th or 20th because I never really got a good surge line on the things. They were cheap sticks though. So, now I am thinking I need to recalc my dpo and just go by my ticker in my signature. My hpt states it has a 88% accuracy rate at 5days before AF is due so I am still going to test tomorrow morning. We shall see.

yeah i think were both 9 DPO i've hope it was just too early this morning let see what tomorrow brings xxx

hi girlies
Listen 9dpo is still very early, some people don't get positives until 17/18dpo!
My Sister was 20dpo when she got her BFP but she is a scatter brain so she could have got her days mixed up x
I am 14dpo today and just tested, BFN!!! I know it's not FMU but was so hoping!! ASDA cheapy test right enough. I am using any excuse now and praying, lol x Still no sign of A/F though x:happydance:

hi girlies
Listen 9dpo is still very early, some people don't get positives until 17/18dpo!
My Sister was 20dpo when she got her BFP but she is a scatter brain so she could have got her days mixed up x
I am 14dpo today and just tested, BFN!!! I know it's not FMU but was so hoping!! ASDA cheapy test right enough. I am using any excuse now and praying, lol x Still no sign of A/F though x:happydance:

fx the witch stays away for you xxx

For you too. Have a back up plan to decorate my bedroom this month if she shows to try and take my mind off the whole ttc thing, it gets really stressful.
You hear of ladies "giving up" then falling preggo so it's worth a try. :winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck everybody.

My af is due tomorrow and I was going to hold of testing until then but did one this afternoon which was bfn.

I think we missed the boat this month anyway. According to OPK's I think I ovulated the morning of the 17th and we DTD the evening of the 17th, so only a slight chance that we caught the egg but still a chance. It is going to be our last month of ttcing for awhile and I've delibrately not been symptom spotting but until yesterday not really had any. I've had no cramping or twinges but today my boobs are very tender particularly at the sides and my boobs feel fuller. Could just be Af arriving.

I will test again in the morning but still expecting a bfn.

Good luck everybody.

My af is due tomorrow and I was going to hold of testing until then but did one this afternoon which was bfn.

I think we missed the boat this month anyway. According to OPK's I think I ovulated the morning of the 17th and we DTD the evening of the 17th, so only a slight chance that we caught the egg but still a chance. It is going to be our last month of ttcing for awhile and I've delibrately not been symptom spotting but until yesterday not really had any. I've had no cramping or twinges but today my boobs are very tender particularly at the sides and my boobs feel fuller. Could just be Af arriving.

I will test again in the morning but still expecting a bfn.

fx you get BFP and it was just too early today :)

Well, all ready to test in the morning!!!!!!!! Only a few more hours to go.....trying not to get my hopes up too much....am I kidding....of course I'm bouncing. I'm not going to be able to sleep crazy....like a kid before Christmas. LOL

BFN here ok really thinking i'm out as all my other pregnancies have hada BFP by 10 DPO not going to test again now till AF late which will be next weds. Good luck everyone here hopingyou get yourt BFP'S xxxxx

FX still for you Becky, it's not over until the evil one shows her face although I know where you're coming from because I would usually have a positive at 11 DPO and I think I'm 14 DPO and still neg so I think I'm out this month too :(

Lots of good luck for everyone xxxx

BFN here ok really thinking i'm out as all my other pregnancies have hada BFP by 10 DPO not going to test again now till AF late which will be next weds. Good luck everyone here hopingyou get yourt BFP'S xxxxx

Everyone doesnt get a BFP by 10dpo. I got a BFN at 15dpo. I am 18dpo and I finally got the OK from fertility friend to test today. How long are your cycles? Mine are about 32-33 days in length. There is a girl on my other thread who got bfn at 14 dpo and bfp at 19dpo. HCG still takes time to build up. I would wait it out.:hugs:

Everyone doesnt get a BFP by 10dpo. I got a BFN at 15dpo. I am 18dpo and I finally got the OK from fertility friend to test today. How long are your cycles? Mine are about 32-33 days in length. There is a girl on my other thread who got bfn at 14 dpo and bfp at 19dpo. HCG still takes time to build up. I would wait it out.:hugs:

thanks i am going to retest next week if AF late have you tested?? FX u got your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->