Anyone testing around March 30th??

Pheonixsmummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Just wondering if anyone else is testing around March 30th? My partner and I are TTC our #2!

We finally managed to do the deed when I finally got a + opk! (He works 6 days a week, so its been tough.)

I was also curious if any ladies have experienced cramping after intercourse?? All of the sudden in the last few days, I get crazy cramping that only lasts for a couple minutes afterwards. Last time I had this we were pregnant with our little girl! I just hope I don't get my hopes up...

Ive been testing bc Im so impatient but Im also ttc #2. Im supposed tp get my period the 2nd. I had no symptoms with my son (18 months old), a ton of symptoms and very late bfp with a miscarriage in January. Now I feel twinges and odd cramps, and I am so exhausted. I couldn't wait to test, but I got a very clear BFN this morning 9dpo.

I'm going to test on 31/3, I will be 10dpo xx

I am going to test on the 31st as well. I tested today and :bfn: at 10 dpo. I knew it might be too early but I am getting very impatient.

4 dpo I felt pinching on the right side
5 dpo got strep thanks to my DD
6-7 dpo I had pulling in lower abdomen along with lower back pain (implantation maybe? )
Late on 8 dpo and early on 9 dpo my bbs were itchy.
1-10 dpo lots of CM and I cry sometimes for no reason.

Baby dust to you all! I'm 14 dpo, and no sign of AF... And have only gotten BFN's so far. I'm starting to get real impatient.

I also had random pink spotting today.. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->