Anyone testing on the 25th? Hoping for a New Year baby! 1DPO/due 30th April

L

LilMiss_91

Anyone want to help me not to test super early? This is cycle 2 TTC #2 for me. 1DPO today, AF due 30th April (which is also mine and OH's anniversary which is lovely!).

Come and join whether you're testing early or waiting :D

(Symptom spotters welcome! :winkwink: )

Hi Hun, 2dpo for me. Had a miscarriage on the 2nd April at 5 weeks, negative pregnancy test a week later , so still haven't had a period but been using OPK's and had my blaring positive 3 days ago.
Bought some cheapie tests so may start using them around 7-8dpo. I have one frer which I'm planning to use 12dpo. No doubt il pop into my local co op and buy some of their tests as they are good too! Xx

Hey ladies! We have a thread for testers on the 25th. Titled 1dpo or 2dpo testing around the 25th if you want to come over and join us. The more, the merrier. :)

Hello :) i'm 3dpo today.. I have used opk and Babycomp and fertilityfriend ;) testing 26.april on my birthday with sensitive pregnancy test :D i'm so excited! Ttc #3

Good luck everyone ;)

Hello :) i'm 3dpo today.. I have used opk and Babycomp and fertilityfriend ;) testing 26.april on my birthday with sensitive pregnancy test :D i'm so excited! Ttc #3

Good luck everyone ;)

Im ttc #3 too :)

Hello ladies.
Tash - I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you get your bfp soon.

I'm 2dpo today too. I counted 16april as o day though I'm not really sure if I did o or not. Last cycle I had a 12 day luteal phase ao we'll see. I'm a bit crampy like af is going to show but I had this after o last cycle too.

Last cycle I bought all the frers at the supermarket so now I have some ics to feed my addiction. I'll probably go get a frer 9 or 10dpo though because I can't help myself.

Good luck everyone. I'm ttc no2. Have been ttc no2 since dec 2013 but started as ntnp and have had a couple of miscarriages too.

Anyone want to help me not to test super early? This is cycle 2 TTC #2 for me. 1DPO today, AF due 30th April (which is also mine and OH's anniversary which is lovely!).

Come and join whether you're testing early or waiting :D

(Symptom spotters welcome! :winkwink: )

I am testing on the 26th which is mine and DH anniversary. How ironic! I dont think I caught the egg, I think I missed Ov by 1 day buuuut you never knoooow! Oh yeah and I am 5dpo 😀

Hey LilMiss! Remember me from your TTC thread?? The April 25th testing thread Dobby mentioned is with me, so come join! Come one come all! Join in the insanity haha

Hi tasha! Good to see you over here :D I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage hun :hugs: praying this month brings you a very sticky bean baby :) by the way, don't know if you know, but Co Op has sold off the pharmacies so their own brand things are being rebranded/replaced. Their own brand tests have been replaced with Acutest onea, not sure if they're really any different or not but just thought I'd tell you :)

@Dobby & Emmy of course I remember you Emmy! I'll be sure to pop over :D

Hiya Spud :) glad you joined us. I apparently have an 11 day LP. Not sure if that's good or not?

The fact you're having cramps like you did after last O and you had that twinging then I'd say it's pretty safe to assume you did O when you think you did.

FRERs are just TOO tempting aren't they. They sit on the shelf and lure you in with promisea of early results, no evaps etc lol. I have one but I'm determined to save it to just confirm when I've got a positive on another test.

Robinsonmom I'm testing before oyr anniversary because if I get a bfp before then I can tell him on our anniversary. Maybe get a happy anniversary card and sign it from our son and "Bump". Hope you got the egg!

Good luck to everyone here, I wanna see lots of :bfp: announcements veeeerrryyy soon :happydance:

How's everyone doing?

Hi tasha! Good to see you over here :D I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage hun :hugs: praying this month brings you a very sticky bean baby :) by the way, don't know if you know, but Co Op has sold off the pharmacies so their own brand things are being rebranded/replaced. Their own brand tests have been replaced with Acutest onea, not sure if they're really any different or not but just thought I'd tell you :)

@Dobby & Emmy of course I remember you Emmy! I'll be sure to pop over :D

Hiya Spud :) glad you joined us. I apparently have an 11 day LP. Not sure if that's good or not?

The fact you're having cramps like you did after last O and you had that twinging then I'd say it's pretty safe to assume you did O when you think you did.

FRERs are just TOO tempting aren't they. They sit on the shelf and lure you in with promisea of early results, no evaps etc lol. I have one but I'm determined to save it to just confirm when I've got a positive on another test.

Robinsonmom I'm testing before oyr anniversary because if I get a bfp before then I can tell him on our anniversary. Maybe get a happy anniversary card and sign it from our son and "Bump". Hope you got the egg!

Good luck to everyone here, I wanna see lots of :bfp: announcements veeeerrryyy soon :happydance:

How's everyone doing?

Morning :)
That's interesting to know. Iv just found out my local co op is shutting down anyway so I won't be able to get either test, maybe I should stock up :haha:

Woke up with that "I feel out this month" feeling :wacko:
Hate waiting..
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back