Anyone tracking their BBT?

Mrs_Hadley

Reaction score
So I've started tracking my BBT this month, i noticed before ovulation it was around 96.4 since then it has been around 97'5 I a, now CD 25 and it is still around the 97 mark.

I read online that if pregnant it is likely to be around 98-99 whilst mine has not risen that high it has still risen from 96 to 97 so could this indicate good news or not?

To confirm ovulation, you temp will stay risen for at least 3 days, if your pregnant, your temp will stay elevated for they say 18 days.

Ok so I guess mine staying up there is a good sIgn.

Has anyone else had a bfp after tracking their bbt? I would be interested t know what your temp was

I did with my first (working on my second now!) my temp was around 36.2C after ovulation although it did fluctuate. However I have had 2 different thermometers since then and each has it's own average temp - so I don't think there is a set average temperature for post ovulation I think it depends on what is normal for you, and your thermometer

my cover line sits at about 36.4 (97.6 F). but my temps fluctuate up and down but that is roughly the highest.

36.6-36.8 C. (98-98.4) is usually where my temps sit post O. But it can vary up or down from there.

I have pcos so they tend to fluctuate a bit and my waking times are not always the same. I am rarely out by more than a couple of hours though.

many things can affect your temps. amount of sleep, waking times, sleeping with mouth open.

If I don't get a bfp this cycle I am going to start temping vaginally. It's way more accurate. But you have to start cd1 as the temps are higher than orally so you can't switch mid cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->