Anyone tried Fertility Plus or other supplements?

wannabe mam

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just wondering if anyone else has used fertility plus supplements before? They are quite expensive £23 for 60 caps and you take 2 per day! I have been taking them for 1 week and my wee is bright yellow! Even when I am hydrated! Think it may be to much vitamin C!
Can anyone recommend any other all in one type supplements when ttc?
Thanks

I don't take any supplements but I drink green tea for CM and just try to be as healthy as possible. I am taking pregvit vitamins too (doctor's recommendation).

im taking conception plus this time, although i have tried it all at some point, lol, soy, maca, angus cactus, epo, false unicorn complex lol!

i conceived my son when i took lots of those things lol

but im too scared to now, so sticking with reccommended safe stuff for now

Thanks for your replies! Yes it can get manic with all the so called things we should take and do. I am pretty healthy and exercise, well until the weekends anyway! I think I just feel like I am trying in some way to help conceive by taling these. Chuffin expensive though, I am giving fertility plus 2 months!
Take care

its crazy how expensive some things are, talking about taking advantage of despirate women, someone posted something about a fertility detox and i went on the site, there was loads of things to try and was so tempted util i saw the prices, it ws the usa so would need shipping on top and were all around teh $200! eck. now if it def worked then fantastic, but would assume if it was that good we would have it here too, so stayed away.

I bought Fertilaid and started taking it the first day of my cycle, Jan. 5. By Feb 1, still no O or AF. Sometimes my cycles are long, and I'll O on CD21 or so but never this late.. I stopped taking it a few days ago, and immediately started having wet CM, and got a + OPK 2 days later with EWCM, and a BBT rise this morning. So I have a feeling it was the Fertilaid keeping me from ovulating on time. Those fertility aids claim to help people with irregular cycles, but I think it only means if you don't ovulate regularly. If you have long/weird cycles, but you are ovulating, at least in my case.. I don't think it's worth the risk of halting your cycle completely like it did mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->