Anyone tried this instead of opks??

Missbx

Reaction score
As the title says And is it more better then opks?? I would love some feedback on it? x

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OVULATIO...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item230000b90e

Thanks ladies x

I've heard about this. Never tried it though. If i'm right, you take some of your saliva under and put it on a slide and then under a tiny microscope you look for certain patterns or something? I remember thinking it was a bit technical for me and i would obsess that i wasn't reading the pattern right or something. Then i scrolled down the page and it said something like not all women will develop the right pattern or something even if they are ovulating. So i stopped reading. Sorry not helpful lol.

But in a nutshell, i'm sure they are just as tricky and have their own problems like opks. It just comes down to preference on which best suits you and your testing. Some might be more sensitive to certain tests. Do you purchase it once and use it over and over again or do you only get enough supplies for a month or however it works?

As the title says And is it more better then opks?? I would love some feedback on it? x

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OVULATIO...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item230000b90e

Thanks ladies x

Hey, I do ferning and opks. I remember the first time I got full ferns, I got really excited :) I believe that opks are easier. All you have to do is pee on a stick. With ferning, you have to get the right amount of saliva, otherwise it wont work properly and not eat or drink anything apart from water for atleast 3 hrs. But I am glad that I have both :thumbup:

I used this first time round, never had any luck with OPK's just never got a dark line? I found this really helpful

I have one. I never got any ferning this month (didn't use opks either but charted and temped). I'm 4 weeks pregnant so clearly it was wrong!

Yup the only time I ever got ferning was a few days b4 a hpt picked up my pregnancy this did first

I have always wanted to use those. But after reading these posts I'm not sure i would want to go through all that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->