Anyone trying sept 2010?

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
It feels like a life time away doesnt it?!!!:dohh:

i only had my angel 3 weeks ago, but my body is so confused, ive given birth but not brought home a baby, i really want to be pregnant now :wacko:

I can honestly say if it wasnt for the holiday to turkey in september i would be trying now... (NOT to replace kaden by all means)

i wonder if sept will come quick? i REALLY hope so!!!

10 months to go :flower:

:kiss:

Sorry for your loss :hugs: At the moment, i'm not trying Sept, we'll be TTC in December 2010, but it might change, its abit all over the place, all about work really :) So i might be joining you in TTC next september... but at the moment its looking like December x

OH is hoping to try next sept as the wedding is out of the way. It'll probably change AGAIN!

Im a few months behind you in december. Its seems a realy long time to wait

OH has said we can try next year so I guess there's a one in twelve chance I could be joining you in September:shrug:

So sorry to here about your loss. God takes only a few to keep as his angels. I too am waiting to conceive in sept 2010. Also after a holiday. I am due to fly home 25th Sept, and my hubby needs to sleep with one eye open from then onward hehe x

i am sorry for your loss =[
we will be trying in january.

Sorry for your loss hunni, what a gorgeous pic of your wee boy. I will be trying sept 2010 as i graduate in aug cant wait x x

I'm sorry sorry for your loss hun. On a lighter note, I will be joining you in TTC in September 2010. Well actually I think DH will think its NTNP but I've already started tracking my CM and BBT lol Anyways.... I'll be there with you!

I'm sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

We'll be trying Sept next year too. It's so great that I can now say it's actually less than a year away!

:hugs::hugs:

we too should be trying in september 2010 - our wedding is in flordia at the end of september, so i *think* we shall be able to start trying at the start of september :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->