Anyone trying soy isoflavones this cycle?

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
Hey all.

We lost our baby after two years of trying a few weeks ago. I'm currently cd5 and have decided to try soy isoflavones.

I've been taking 120mg daily from cd2 and will be stopping at cd6

I took soy before in 2012 days 3-7 160mg a day and it brought my ovulation forward from cd 26 to cd18, but then the following month I did the same again and had a 60 day anovulatory cycle - boo!

I figured it was time for another go, but keeping the dosage low.

Anyone else?

Me, I'm going to take it cd 3-7 only 80 mg, I took it when trying for my LO and it worked first cycle. I'm not 100% I ov last month, haven't charted before but am trying that this month and pre seed.......do I sound desperate??? Lol

Not desperate at all. Fingers crossed it leads to sticky bfp for both of us

hi ladies. i'm on cd1 here and planning to try it days 3-7. going to start with 100mg - does it matter if you take it morning or night?

Doesn't matter at all from what I've been told. A lot of ladies say that taking it at night helps with side effects, but I've never taken it in the morning so wouldn't be able to comment :)

Don't want to sound dumb. But is that like a vitamin?

It's a herbal supplement. So kind of comes under the "vitamin" heading but isn't a vitamin as such

so I went to cvs to get them but they didn't carry them in the store but the pharmacist said they can order them so she did. I picked them up yesterday and noticed that these are called soy isoflavones extract. is there is difference?

i dont know hun. sorry. Maybe a new thread will provide answers

I am CD 4 and taking it CD 2 through 6 this cycle. First cycle trying since DD was born last September.

ok I started them yesterday afternoon. the only side effect I had was frequent urination. I must have gotten out of bed at least 6 times with a full bladder.

I started them last night also. Took right before bed. Didn't notice any symptoms except slept badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->