Anyone trying to conceive after implant removal??

louisebooker

Reaction score
Hi, I had my implant removed 27th Oct and was wandering if anyone else is in same situation or anyone got their bfp. Wouldn't mind hearing your stories.
I ovulated 2 weeks after removal so am currently on my 2ww. I had af straight after removal so looking like I was lucky for everything to return to normal so quickly :)
Lou x x

Hiya hun im in exactly the same boat, im in my first 2ww after my implant removal in october!!

Last time it took 14 months to get pregnant with my daughter after the implant but that was due to a short luteal phase and only ovulating every other month.

My sisters friend caught the first month after the implant so anything is possible!!!

good luck and fingers crossed for us both!

donna x

Aww finally someone in the same boat as me!! lol I have read quite a few different posts on the internet and it varies. So many people have caught straight away and others like yourself haven't been so lucky but i'm one of those that silently hopes :cloud9: I don't wanna get my hopes up around hubby to then tell him its not happened.
Obviously he's not gonna feel the symptoms so i'll kepp them to myself and these threads until I know for sure :)
I'll keep posting and keep you up to date on how things are going and hopefully we won't have to wait too long for our bfp's :thumbup:
Lou x x

omg so glad to have finally found others in the same situation as me!! I had mine out on 27th too! :D Havent had any AF at all, but have had cramps/painful BB's and nausea for the last week, dont know if its hormones or could be something else, had same symptoms when I fell with my DD :D have been testing for last couple of days lol but all BFN :( so got my FX its too soon to know....wait the waiting game!!
good luck and FX for you both! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->