Anyone Trying to concieve #2 after MC?

Live42day

Reaction score
Would love to know who else is try for #2 after MC. What has been your experience after MC? I'm in the POAS mode...waiting.

****UPDATE**** 4-28-2014
So AF showed it's ugly head lol. So currently on CD4 guys. can't wait to get out of the ttc mode!

I had a mc last year, It happened in November and we have been ttc since. Our first child was conceived 2nd month, the Mc last year was conceived 2nd month trying so I can't help but think it has affected me somehow, who knows. How many dpo are you?

I'm tryin to conceive after an mc last February. I conceived first month tryin with my dd. I'm currently cd14 and my cycles are averaging at 38 days, they were always 28 days until after the mc ;(

Hi ladies can I join you. I've a almost 18 mth old got my BFP 3rd month trying. Decided to ttc in march got BFP but unfortunately that ended at 5 weeks. Very early stages trying to stay postive. I've stopped bleeding a few days ago and we Dtd twice since then. I'm not even sure how my cycles will turn out?

We started TTC#2 in June 2013, fell pregnant in October and miscarried in November. I then went on to have another miscarriage in January and March. I'm now on my second cycle after my last miscarriage waiting to O! Hoping we get our rainbow soon!

Hey everyone. I'm ttc no two. Started in oct last year and got a bfp in nov but had a mmc in January. Been trying since then with no luck :-(

Hi all, thx for responding, First I want to say I'm so sorry for every one's loss. We're all in the same boat it seems. Hoping for a little miracle for all of us.
@tootyfruity, I'm honesty not sure my DPO# I'm guessing around April 4th ish...
The weird thing is, after my MC in March I kept using the ovulation strips to see if I was ovulating and it kept showing that I was for like 3 days. I had crampy feeling for 2 days couple days ago and no AF yet, had tender nipples for 3-4 days that disappeared. So just waiting. Thx for the feedback guys.
@kitty1979, you can most def join in :) btw, I'm new here, glad to know I'm not alone.

How is every doing? I'm 7dpo today, hoping all af signs stay away!

Hi ladies. I'd like to join in, even though we're not officially TTC yet.
We began TTC our second in January, and got our BFP the first month. That ended 5 weeks ago with a MMC, and an emergency D&C at 2am. Our Dr recommended waiting 2 cycles to start trying again due to all the blood loss, and I'm currently on CD 4 of my first cycle. So while I would LOVE to be TTCing right now, I'm just stalking the boards and the TTC threads anxiously awaiting my turn. Hopefully in 4 or 5 more weeks, I'll be TTCing as well.

Sorry to hear about your loss curlykate, it sounds like you had a really traumatic time :hugs: I hope you feel better soon, the 2 cycles will fly by and you'll be ttc before you know it!

How are you doing live42day?

Af got me, early again. I've cut all my supplements out this month and have a nateral cycle. Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->