Anyone TTC#1 and over 30? Want a buddy?

Xokittycatxo

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm 32 and Working on my first BFP! I just started charting on FF. I have a fairly short cycle 24-27 days but regular and I don't think I have any issues. Looking to see how charting works . I'm also taking maca, vitex and royal jelly and planning on myo-insositol.

Would love to have a buddy(s) to go on this journey with :flower:

hi kitty, I'm trying for my first too! You can read my link below to follow up on my journey, but for now I'll just say hi and that I'd like to hang around and cheer each other on this cycle!

Hi Hope! What CD are you?
#2 for me. Just getting into charting. It's kind of exciting hehe

It's CD 17 for me. Just had my second IUI today. Fingers crossed my blood work all comes back good sunday. They test my progesterone levels to make sure I O'd this cycle. Last month I didn't.

I tried charting but I seemed to always miss my O dates so I've been seeing an RE to help pinpoint all of that for me. I hear good things about girls who temp! Are you trying that as well? It is all exciting in the beginning. Is this your first cycle trying to conceive?

It's CD 17 for me. Just had my second IUI today. Fingers crossed my blood work all comes back good sunday. They test my progesterone levels to make sure I O'd this cycle. Last month I didn't.

I tried charting but I seemed to always miss my O dates so I've been seeing an RE to help pinpoint all of that for me. I hear good things about girls who temp! Are you trying that as well? It is all exciting in the beginning. Is this your first cycle trying to conceive?

FC for you!! Keep me posted on the results if you'd like.

I am temping and checking CM and CM using fertility friend app. Nope not my first. I was trying a few months ago and then just ntnp. I was on a medication that stopped my cycle for a couple months and this is my 3d cycle since I got off that and got my regular periods back. I figure it's time to be a little more proactive. I did he get blood work done to make sure all my hormone levels were good and it was just the meds stopping AF from coming. And all that came back normal.

I'm been actively trying for 13 months. I've been seeing a reproductive endocrinologist since September. If everything goes well sunday, I then follow up with my doctor on december 2nd for a beta blood test to see if i'm pregnant. It's been such a roller coaster ride!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Im hoping to see some positive things from my charting this cycle including a confirmation that i ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->