Anyone TTC #2 around CD 5...or close?

americanhoney

Reaction score
The hubs and I are in our second month of TTC Baby #2! We have a son who is 19 months old. This is my second cycle TTC (10/10/13 was CD1). I am using the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor, OPK's and would really love to figure out how to do BBT but not sure how that all works. I ovulated last month on CD14-15 with a 29 Day Cycle. We are trying for some PINK this go round but ultimately want a healthy baby!:baby:

Side Note - We are using the "Shettles" Method to help sway the odds to a girl. I am on an acidic diet, use pH strips everyday to check my body's Acid/Alkaline Level (currently a 5.0), and I avoid the "peak" ovulation day and only BD 3-4 days before Ovulation. It could take a while possible for a BFP since I'm not hitting the O day but I think it will be worth the wait. My sister had 2 boys and wanted her girl so she did the research and got her girl! She also suggested this method to her friend who is now pregnant with a girl after having two boys. I am now Candidate #3 on this theory.

Nonetheless, I would love some Bump Buddies on this TTC Journey!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Woohoo! I'm on CD 7! I'm not using OPKs or temping. We're just baby dancing every other day.

Cycle day 9 here. Ttc #2! Hoping for pink as well! Baby dust to you both!

I have irregular periods and my cycles are around 38days. Plus I am taking synthroid for a thyroid isue. Good luck ladies!!!!

Woohoo! I'm on CD 7! I'm not using OPKs or temping. We're just baby dancing every other day.

Yayy! So exciting!! Our cycles are fairly close together. Please keep me posted on your test results when the time comes :)
I'm expecting my O middle of next week. The hardest part for me is the TWW...I'm so impatient. Sent you a friend request too so we can stay in touch!:hugs:

Cycle day 9 here. Ttc #2! Hoping for pink as well! Baby dust to you both!

I have irregular periods and my cycles are around 38days. Plus I am taking synthroid for a thyroid isue. Good luck ladies!!!!

I hope you get your Pink too! Sent you a friend request so we can keep in touch. Please keep me posted!! Praying you get your BFP soon!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"