Anyone TTC April 2014?

smatheson

Reaction score
We are currently TTC :happydance: I am trying to be as patient as possible, but it feels like forever until its time to test!

Hi...I finally got the 'yes we should have another child' from DH last weekend after about a year of him saying no way 1 was enough....I'm so excited :)

We're ttc! Been DTD since cd10 (today in on CD14). We'll continue for 3 more days. I had a MMC two cycles ago. If AF doesn't show by the 11th - 12th then I may test (I'd be 4 days late).

Good luck and sticky baby dust to you!!

yeppppp we've been trying for 3 months but didn't work yet :shrug: i'm not that patient..i'm really down. I'm thinking of putting myself on clomid this cycle.. what do you think ladies?

yeppppp we've been trying for 3 months but didn't work yet :shrug: i'm not that patient..i'm really down. I'm thinking of putting myself on clomid this cycle.. what do you think ladies?

I see a lot of women doing that - without a Dr? Does the Dr. prescribe it to you or is it something you can get on your own?

I see a lot of women doing that - without a Dr? Does the Dr. prescribe it to you or is it something you can get on your own?

No hun you cant take clomid on your own. You need to follow up with ur gyn/obs to tell you what dose to start with nd on what days to take this medication etccc... to me my gyn/obs didnt mind putting me on clomid but said it was still early..i have no medical problems..i have regular cycles..ovulation hormones everything normal...nd i'm still very young and had a baby before..for all these he didnt prescribe me clomid but said if i wanted to then there would me no harm..still dunno..i'm still doing some searches on clomid..i'm really lost. i need some advice

I'm on Clomid right now, but that is because it has been 2 years trying to conceive. Next will be injections.

We're TTC. I think I've just had a chemical pregnancy, but it was only our first cycle trying. Onto next cycle and trying to be patient. Patience is definitely not my virtue!

We're TTC. I think I've just had a chemical pregnancy, but it was only our first cycle trying. Onto next cycle and trying to be patient. Patience is definitely not my virtue!

I had a CP my first cycle trying too! Dr's say its very normal (someone even said 1 in 3!!).

Sticky baby dust to you! GL TTC!

I know what you mean about being impatient!!! We decided to TTC last cycle CD 25ish....so needless to see its been one hell of a waiting game! I have never been so happy to see CD 12 ! FINALLY I'm seeing my opportunity in the distance!!!

I am so hoping we conceive this cycle!!! But am I just ready for the opportunity to try!! I mean don't get me wrong, we've been DTD...but for fun lol

OH proposed on Saturday too! So it would be so beautiful...april would be the most amzing month :))))

I know what you mean about being impatient!!! We decided to TTC last cycle CD 25ish....so needless to see its been one hell of a waiting game! I have never been so happy to see CD 12 ! FINALLY I'm seeing my opportunity in the distance!!!

I am so hoping we conceive this cycle!!! But am I just ready for the opportunity to try!! I mean don't get me wrong, we've been DTD...but for fun lol

OH proposed on Saturday too! So it would be so beautiful...april would be the most amzing month :))))

Congratulations!! SHBD to you!!

ttc cycle 1 taking prenatal vitamins currently bd all week ovulating on Monday hoping for a BFP in may babydust all around us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->