Anyone TTC in Dec?

Ladies - September is almost here. It will be December before you know it! How are you all feeling? Nervous? Apprehensive? Excited? I am a little bit of all three...lol!

Very nervous! My last BCP is in early Sept, and going off of it makes me nervous...I've been on some type of BCP for over 10 yrs! Already taking prenatal vitamins and trying to get DH educated in the way of babies. Its funny he says he is practicing his nurturing side with our salt water aquarium :rofl:
He goes up to the tank and talks baby talk to the fish....I wonder what is going through their minds when he presses his face to the tank and makes coo-ing noises?
My apt with the nurse practitioner is two weeks from today! So VERY nervous about that!
How about you? how have things been?

We are trying in December as well. I went off my pill in April, and thank God!!! I am still very irregular. I suppose it makes sense since I was on the pill for 10 years. I may consider using an ovulation test to make sure that I am ovulating after all these years....we'll see. Good luck everyone!!!:happydance:

Very nervous! My last BCP is in early Sept, and going off of it makes me nervous...I've been on some type of BCP for over 10 yrs! Already taking prenatal vitamins and trying to get DH educated in the way of babies. Its funny he says he is practicing his nurturing side with our salt water aquarium :rofl:
He goes up to the tank and talks baby talk to the fish....I wonder what is going through their minds when he presses his face to the tank and makes coo-ing noises?
My apt with the nurse practitioner is two weeks from today! So VERY nervous about that!
How about you? how have things been?

I know what you mean about being nervous. I took my last patch off on Sunday and I was sooooooo scared. I've been on BC consistently for the last 10 years as well and I just don't know WHAT to expect. I had my appt. with my doc on Tuesday and it went really well. She was really reassuring and gave SUCH good info. They took a LOT of blood though because they run a multitude of tests so I am just waiting now for all the results to come back in. One thing that she did mention though was that most women conceive within three months after coming off BC and also that quite a few women get pregnant within the first month!! She said if we aren't ready to get preggers right now we should definitely use condoms.

Just saw yet more Christmas hours on the shopping channels. Makes me excited and I'm not big on Christmas :winkwink:

Not long now girlies!!! Are you all excited? =) My ttc date has now moved from Dec to Oct which i am soooooooooo happy about!! :)

Me again! Well I'm back to school, the dates for the Christmas performances are in my diary snd today my TA was talking about how unsettled the children will be around that time and I turned around and said I didn't care coz I'll be trying for a baby. So crazy excited, went to SIL today and borrowed 'Your Pregnancy Bible' and then ignored her advice about dtd. I am a little anxious that we'll end up TTC for months, but as long as I'm prepared, lots of vitamins and things I really can't wait!

I will be ttc in December and am really excited too!! Can't read enough about everything!! I take my last bcp in 3 days, then start taking folic acid tablets :) OH hates using condoms so I'm hoping we may have a few 'accidents' inbetween now & Dec - you never know!! ;-)

Can't believe its nearly the middle of september already. Dec is going to be here before we know it. My OH works in retail and took a picture of the xmas confec on the shelves and sent a txt saying not long now. lol. How sweet. Bt the hours he will be working i hope he still has some energy left for actually ttc in dec lol.

Well its seems my TTC date may be moved up:happydance:. DH and I are considering trying in Oct but it would be more like NPNT. We are just going to go with the flow and if thats what we want in the moment so be it! So I will be moving over to TTC forum for Oct. Done my BCP! Took the last pill over a week ago :headspin: !

So Excited!

:happydance: Seems to be a few of us moving are dates up. We decided to try in Oct now, instead of Dec as planned with NTNP. This has me suuuuper excited and nervous at the same time. :happydance:

:happydance: Seems to be a few of us moving are dates up. We decided to try in Oct now, instead of Dec as planned with NTNP. This has me suuuuper excited and nervous at the same time. :happydance:

I was going to be TTC in Dec but it seems I might be the only one moving my TTC date back :( Due to Hubs and his degree course.

Ok so i was a first ttc to Dec.....then it moved to Oct.....now its back at Dec...!!!! Talk about making your mind up!!!! haha, am still happy and excited tho, as its not that long really =)

Yep we are TTC in December too! I can't wait. I talk about it EVERY.SINGLE.DAY! I know DH is getting tired of hearing me! lol I can't help it though. It's all I think about. Heck I even dream about it a couple of times a week. I'm personally hoping for an accident (pre-cum baby) in the mean time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->