Anyone ttc with endometriosis?

Loulou04

Reaction score
Basically what the tittle say’s, anyone ttc with endo? I’ve not been confirmed yet but pretty certain I have it and I know it can affect fertility. Anyone in a similar boat?
TIA x

I am the same as you I suspect I have it but I haven't had it confirmed.
My symtoms got much worse the middle of last year & my cycles shortened & thats when I read up about endometriosis & realised I probably have it.
Then when I was having fertility tests in Dec they found I have a blocked tube & saw addisions & the doctor said my suspicions I have it are probably right.

How long have you been TTC? I've been trying for nearly 2 years now :-(

My dr suspects I have it too and was going to refer me but said to try for a baby first and see what happens but I can’t handle the pain every month so think I’m gonna go back and get her to refer me. I was off pill till June last year last then went back on pill till November and have been off pill since then (so nothing like your 2 years) but I’m 35 this year so don’t have time on my side. Have they not referred you even though they pretty much confirmed you have it? X

The consultant said he could refer me but I have low ovarian reserve so I have to either choose to treat my endometriosis or choose my fertility (IVF) as he said treating the endometriosis will lower my ovarian reserve more :-(

Oh really? I never knew that. Have you gone for ivf?

I only saw the consultant Tuesday so I'm still trying to process everything & decide what to do. He's also going to be emailing with a price of it. He mentioned I would need a high dose of the drugs to stimulate my ovaries with having low ovarian reserve so obviously thats going to cost more needing a lot of drugs.

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that! Have you researched everything?

Me. I have endo . My DH and I are ttc#3.

How long have you been trying for if you don’t mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->