anyone use bambooty's?

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
what are the sized nappies like?

I really like them, but a lot don't. I guess it depends on your baby's shape etc xx

I'm still in the 'new to' camp but so far i'm kind of liking

I wanted to like and can see their amazing potential as very trim, but seemed never to fit Leo right :nope:

whats Leo size like? Alexander is chunky, weighs about 19lbs and is in clothes 6-9 and 9-12mths as he is tall. ordered the zoom zoom so hopeing it will fit [-o<

hes 15lb abd 67cms :shock: I just felt thet gaped way too much at the front. they were fine around the legs.

I think it maybe he is long and thin :shrug:

im not sure how tall Lo is, i must measure him but as he is chunky, hopefully his nappy won't be too gappy.

My LO is small and skinny and we really like them :thumbup: xx

Edward has a skinny waist but mega chunky thighs and we get on fine :)

We have an old style one and a new one and tbh i don't really like them as much as i'd hoped. I'm not keen on the outer material and don't like how you can feel the absorbant bit through the outer iywim? You can feel when it's wet without feeling the dampness if you get me?

They are very trim, we have a medium in the old style and large in the new. I can't see him getting very long out of the medium, the large is a little big but i don't think there was any gappiness (is that a word?). Noah's a chunk, outgrowing 6-9 now, i have no idea what he weighs, more than he did at his six week check anyway :haha: i think i might keep them anyway as they'll be simple for the creche staff when i finally let him go but not sure yet

I think they're brilliant. They're very trim, fit well, don't leak and are easy to take care of.

I'm reconsidering my rave review, they've started marking Edward's thighs really badly :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->