Anyone use Clear blue dual hormone as well as regular opk?

SadakoS

Reaction score
So this cycle I'm using clear blue dial hormone ovulation test thing in the morning as it states and doing just a cheapie opk later in the day. This morning is my 3rd morning of flashing smiley (tested about 6am) but I've just got a positive opk now at approx 10.15am.
I just wondered if anyone with experience could let me know if they've had a positive opk before their static "peak" smiley? I'm worried because my oh is out tonight so we won't be able to dtd and I'm afraid I'll miss sex on my best day!

I did.

It's been awhile, but I remember getting a positive opk where the line was as dark as the control line. I want to say it was evening. I also did the digital and it was still flashing. I had a feeling I'd get the static the following day.

The following morning my ic opk had a test line darker than the control and also got a static smiley. Personally, I liked using both.

Good luck!

ETA: we be the last night of the flashing smiley and the day of the static. I ovulated (according to bbt) the following day in which we didn't be and were successful that cycle. (if that helps with how you feel on your timing)

Thanks, managed a quick bd just now and will do tomorrow as well!

Got my solid smiley this morning! And another positive opk at lunch time. Hoping for a temp rise in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->