Anyone use cloth at night with a Respisense monitor?

becstar

Sleep is for the weak
Reaction score
La has had one of the clip on nappy breathing monitors since she was teeny because when she's not snoring her breathing is so quiet I panicked all night and had to keep checking her.

We've been using a disposable at night and cloth all day but last night we tried her in a boosted Flip all night and it worked well - but although the monitor went on it wasn't a good fit because of the poppers on the front, and it fell off quickly. Luckily her vest was quite snug and kept the monitor close to her tummy so the alarm didn't sound, but it's not ideal. Any thoughts about cloth I can use at night with the monitor?

I'm not sure I understand how the monitor works and attaches?
We have a monitor which goes under the mattress you see :)

BGV3s have velcro which would hold it more firmly, if that's what you're after?

Had a nosey on google to see what they were like; and on their website they show it attached to a sized velcro nappy so prob worth trying that. https://www.respisensemonitor.co.uk/

Good point, will dig out my old BG. Not sure how well they'll work overnight, worth a try though.

I'd have suggested a velcro one too just so you can get a good fit

I used BGv3s at night until recently and they worked really well, no leaks. Now we just get a horrible smell of week in the mornings because she's weeing more so we're moving on to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->