anyone use fuzzi bunz?

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
Just wondering what these were like and whether i should get 5 itti aio's or 3 itti's and 2 fuzzi bunz :shrug:

I like Fuzzis. They're not the prettiest nappy in the world but they work well for us & have even contained BF explosion poo which the prettys dont tend to do.

I find my medium fuzzi is huge on LO, but he fits the medium and large itti's well. I don't really like my fuzzi. I think it is just because it isn't pretty... I haven't had a nappy leak on me yet, they all seem to do their job pretty well!

I really quite like my fuzzi, i have the one size lilac daisy. The inserts are super. can be a little chunky with both inserts in but nothing too major

We have the one size lilac daisy too :) I like it and find it to be a reasonably trim OS pocket nappy (compared to a BGv3 or a Happy Heiny). We don't have Ittis here so I can't really compare to those.

I love my FB! I think their colors are really nice, but not many prints, but they fit Hayden wonderfully. They are one of my favorite diapers for going out, they fit great under pants

Thank you, one website are selling fuzzi bunzs sized for £10, so may give them a try.

Oh I have both the perfect sized and one size ones....def prefer the perfect size!!

I like my fuzzi's but not my itti, so it is definitely a case of see which suits your lo best.

I've tried a one size one out several times since Naomi was born. The adjustable leg bit seems to wick moisture out so we've had a few leaks there. Also had a poo leak out of the gaps created when the leg has lots of gathers on the smallest setting. And a leak out the back where OH didn't tuck the flap of the pocket in properly and left it sticking out! So far not impressed on a small baby (although she's about 11 lbs now and still probs). Might be better on larger settings???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->