Anyone use Ovia Ovulation app?

AMB1216

Ethan's mommy
Reaction score
I downloaded it before AF ended and I'm currently on day 6 of my cycle. I'm curious as if anyone else has used this app and what their thoughts on it were. I'm a little confused, its telling me to take an ovulation test now, but I'm not ovulating for another week or so. Also whats the deal with the fertility score? mine is at 1.0 and I'm guessing it goes up the closer you get to ovulation.

Anyways just wondering if anyone else has used it and if so, has it helped getting pregnant or not.

:)
Just curious.

I have the app. Its not too bad. It tells you to take an ovulation test because it is unaware when you ovulate and for beginners it wants to make sure you don't miss O. And yes, the fertility scores gets higher the closer you get to your predicted fertile days, 10 being the highest. I guess its a way to determine the likelihood of becoming pregnant if you BD on that day.

Thank you!! they claim to help you get pregnant 3x faster, so I was like "hey why not." Just wondering how it worked for other people.

That's why I downloaded it. I'm on my 6th cycle since then but I wasn't 100% trying when I first started. Good luck and baby dust to you!

I use it and it seems to b pretty accurate. It has been my favorite ovulation tracker so far.

Just downloaded it. Looks pretty good. I'm 3.5 today.

Hi i need a little help I downloaded this app to keep track for doctor reasons... Believe it or not I bleed all year round I get maybe a day break a month..
This is the best shot I got to get test done for ovulation. So far it keeps track of everything and projected when I should take my ovulation test..
I took it for 2 days and they were both smiley faces :)
The problem is that my score has and stayed a 1.0 threw the whole thing is that telling me that my lh Serged but I didn't produced a fertilizable egg or what.
Ps I am young (not to young) but this is very important to me that's all I ever wanted to be was a mommy. (Not saying right now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->