Anyone use plain green handled IC OPKs?

Fuchsia1412

Due end of May '24 with 6th& final
Reaction score
Hello! So i'm using those ICs you can get from Amazon, they're called 'one step'- anyone else use these? what do you think of them, in general? and what do you think of what the positive days look like- do you think in general they show a little bit lighter than other tests?! The instruction leaflet says the line has to be almost as dark, or as dark. Anyone have any pics of their OPK progressions with these tests, or just of the positive days..?

I have these via ebay and they worked fine last cycle. That is to say, I got positives and could see the line getting darker over two days. This cycle I decided to indulge in some Clearblue tests- 7 tests and one pregnancy test in the box for 12.49 at Boots ATM, think this is a special offer. Going to use them once my cheapies start to show the line appearing, just to compare if nothing else.

What do you think? I have no pix but will take some this cycle.

X

I didn't like them too much as they never seemed to detect a positive with my other brand ic did :shrug: But I've heard plenty of people use and like them! Good luck!

i used them and they was brill showed up positive and pregressed darker too

while we're on this subject which ic opks do you like the best? lovn.sunshine, which ones do you use?

i started with the light blue handled ones with LH's on them. i bought them on amazon. i liked them but i felt like the test line was always pretty dark. it was harder for me to tell what was actually a positive. there may have been some user error on this as well since i was still trying to figure out what it should have looked like but the ones i am using now i bought on ebay they are a dark blue handle with LH printed and i like the much better. they seemed to be easier to read..it either wasnt, was close, or was clearly positive. not as much guessing. the only down side to these are that they are sooooo dang small. they are almost half the width of the light blue handled ones. im going to stick with these for now as i have almost 55 of them left but i really would like to try something that isnt so small.

let me know what think about those green ones after you get to use them for awhile.

hello ladies, I'm also using the same ones i.e 'One-Step Ovulation Tests'.
However I've been getting close to positives but never positives thus far in the 3 cycles.
Hoping this month would be better, else I might have to invest in the more exp clearblue digi..GL ladies :D:D

Hello! So i'm using those ICs you can get from Amazon, they're called 'one step'- anyone else use these? what do you think of them, in general? and what do you think of what the positive days look like- do you think in general they show a little bit lighter than other tests?! The instruction leaflet says the line has to be almost as dark, or as dark. Anyone have any pics of their OPK progressions with these tests, or just of the positive days..?

Hey, I stumbled across this thread this evening and thought oooo I do, its my first month TTC#2 using OPK's before ive just temped and cm checked...
Im pretty regular so one day i decided to start using my OPK's just once a day to start and shockingly i caught myself at the correct time,
Here is my piccie to show upto my positive, it stayed positive for 2 days and then faded back out...

https://i.imgur.com/341L4.jpg

P.s I got mine from Ebay, 15 opks and 5 hpts for £4 :) bargain xx

Flowermal, post a pic of the ones you think are close but not positive? Mine were not very dark, but showed a great progression- so went from faint and got steadily darker, but definitely never reached the same darkness as the control line, no way as dark as the pics Kobes Mummie has shown- but I took it as my positive anyway, DTD on the days surrounding and that day, and got my BFP this cycle (about a week ago) ...!So don't be too disheartened if it's not getting very dark, it's worth noting that these tests only require the line to be almost as dark. :thumbup:

I love these opks there are the best ic's by far !!! Always show a definite positive aswell :D xxx

Did you insider the CB pack of 7 with one pregnancy test? This pack was in boots for 12.79, maybe use when you're getting the 'not quite positives'? I think that's what I'm doing this cycle. X

I wouldn't waste your money on the clear blue digi ones they can go pos too neg too pos try give mixed results sometimes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->