Anyone use Pre-seed ?

future_numan

Mommy to 4 girls & 1 boy
Reaction score
I just bought pre-seed off of e-bay because it's one of the few things I haven't tryed yet:winkwink:
When and how are you suppose to use it ?
Does it really help ?
What about 'Honry Goat Weed" ?
Does anyone use this too ?
I highly dought I could convince DH to swollow 3-4 capsels a day but I thought I would ask if anyone found it worked..
I am hoping to get DH's mojo perked up since he has been so busy with work it seems like there isn't much energy / desire for BD during the week .. that is mostly when I OV..
Any other suggestions in that dept ?

We tried Pre-seed. It inserted it right before :sex: First time I used too much & it just squished out :haha: Only used it once or twice last cycle.

I think its a good thing to try if maybe you don't have any or enough ewcm :thumbup:

Haven't tried the horny goats weed. What a name! :haha:

Good luck! :hugs:

I used to use PreSeed for more CM....but we don't seem to need it anymore since I started taking a B complex. Some women use it as they would lube, and some inject it 20 minutes before intercourse to prepare their vaginal environment....

Melly's hubby takes 'Horny Goats Weed'....and I seem to recall her writing that it helped his energy levels.

I have used both Preseed & egg whites. Last month was my first ttc, first cycle of clomid. Major side effects, ovulation pain etc.....vaginal dryness. (Perhaps it was the stress?)
I didn't have Preseed last month so I used egg whites on my "fertile days." Never got a positive OPK so...I don't know if I had the days right.
This was my 1st month with Preseed. I would suggest NOT USING the applicator, as much of the product ends up coming out anyway- so it's a waste. I find using it externally- with a bit inside worked great and made things comfortable during sex.
I also used egg whites on 2 "fertile" days...again I did NOT get a positive OPK so I just guessed. I did not use both egg whites & Preseed at the same time. Hope this helps!

:shipw: I'm on my 2ww... I have decided that if not preggo.. I want to try this. From what I have read.. maybe less is more in the Preseed dept??:shrug:

Less is more with Preseed. A little goes a long way.
It is quite expensive & you really don't need more than a pea size.

Less is more with Preseed. A little goes a long way.
It is quite expensive & you really don't need more than a pea size.

Thats where i made my mistake. Apparently my pea size amount was more like a basketball :blush:

Poor DH nearly slid right off :haha:

My husband and I decided to try Pre-Seed for the first time in November. We used it every time we had intercourse during my fertile period (for two weeks just to be on the safe side) and almost every time when I wasn't in my fertile window. We LOVED the product. It is a very good lubricant. Pre-Seed isn't sticky which is the part we liked the most about it. Well, on November 27th, I decided to take a home pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE!!! After 11 months of actively trying to conceive, we finally got our positive pregnancy test after only using your product for one month!! I am proud to say I am now 8 weeks pregnant!!! I will definitely be referring my friends to your product! Thank you so much for creating a wonderful product and sharing it with all of us!!!! :)

We used preseed and softcups this cycle. Either they worked or it was just my month. I'll never know and I'm not questioning!!! It can't hurt to try, right?

Oh and I agree with the above posters that a little really does go a long way. The first time I used it, I only used half the applicator and DH was like "WTH did you do down there?" :haha:

I just bought pre-seed off of e-bay because it's one of the few things I haven't tryed yet:winkwink:
When and how are you suppose to use it ?
Does it really help ?
What about 'Honry Goat Weed" ?
Does anyone use this too ?
I highly dought I could convince DH to swollow 3-4 capsels a day but I thought I would ask if anyone found it worked..
I am hoping to get DH's mojo perked up since he has been so busy with work it seems like there isn't much energy / desire for BD during the week .. that is mostly when I OV..
Any other suggestions in that dept ?

I used it for the 1st time this cycle and it's fab in more ways than one. It says to use it before you have your hanky panky :winkwink: but i use it after too! I've been getting mega orgasims with it, proper bonus. Defo give it a whirl. It also says on the packaging it's used for IVF etc..... :hugs:

Thats where i made my mistake. Apparently my pea size amount was more like a basketball :blush:

Poor DH nearly slid right off :haha:[/QUOTE]

LOL! I am laughing so hard! Yes! It is VERY slick stuff!!

Note to self#-o

only used pea size amount or risk DH falling off..\\:D/

Hi,
I just saw your post on the front page when I logged on and wanted to comment if that's ok.

I used preseed for the first time ever last month and am sure that it played a huge part in me getting my BFP! We have been ttc for 18 months (have had a mc in that time too), and last month I decided I was going 'all out'! I used softcups too and I do think that the both together is what did the job for us!!

Good luck xx

We used preseed and softcups this cycle. Either they worked or it was just my month. I'll never know and I'm not questioning!!! It can't hurt to try, right?

Oh and I agree with the above posters that a little really does go a long way. The first time I used it, I only used half the applicator and DH was like "WTH did you do down there?" :haha:

Hi hun,
I just posted and then read your post too! I am a softcup and preseed BFP girl too! Maybe we should start a new group!! I really think these two things are why I fell pregnant this month after months and months of ttc.

Congrats!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"