Anyone use sperm meets egg plan and got bfp?

Hi,

I can see you are wanting a girl too? lol...

This is the first month I am doing the 'sperm meets egg plan' so I will let you know how I get on. I cant do this BED every day for 10 days knackering.
Dont feel different so far but then again too early and got no symptons at all last time I was pregnant.

Hahaha nice!! I really want a baby girl so bad i can taste it lol. How long have you been ttc? Wait bed for ten days in a row ? i thought it said to bed every other day after cd10 then everyday around ov maybe i read wrong. But let me know how it goes! im very interested!! Ill keep my fxd for yuor BFP!

Hey,

No I meant the plan says to do every other day at cycle day 10 and then two peak days in a row and the day after. I meant I like this plan cos I got so tired of doing every day from day 10-20 talk about exhausting lol... Yeah I really am dying for a girl too much testosterone in this house hehe....

I have been trying for four months for my second first took just about 12 months so im hoping not as long considering the rest of my family just look at their partner and fall pregnant!!! My sis is pregnant again and only took her 3 months and a month each with the other two sucks!! How long have you been trying for? I had some cramping and pinching yesterday but surely too early for all that? Is this your first?

Hi wantingagirl, cramping and pinching is a good sign! I had that at 5 dpo and tested at 8dpo and it is positive. I have been pregnant before but never had that before. Seems that it was implantation cramps!!

Hi wantingagirl, cramping and pinching is a good sign! I had that at 5 dpo and tested at 8dpo and it is positive. I have been pregnant before but never had that before. Seems that it was implantation cramps!!

Wow wicked you got your positive so early on :happydance:

Yeah I had that the last time but it wasnt til a couple of days before AF and I dare not think that Im pregnant and get my hopes up lol... getting increased cm then now then some then none driving me insane due AF mothers day!

I did! Every 2 to 3 days, then I had a high on my CBFM and did every other day, then evryday over Peak and High day after! I had cramps at 7dpo, but they were warm and prickly, bit like ovulation pain.

wow fairygirl,

Congrats how long were you trying for? Yeah I have done that so will see how I get on but not getting my hopes up as some months I had these symptons and came to nothing and when I did get pregnant last time cramps only 2 days before AF due so we will see. Do you expect your AF on the 29th day of 29 day cycle or the day after?

ive done it like egg meets sperm. but me temp dont match me ov test lol.

Hi Mandy,

hmm thats strange I dont temp as could never seem to get it rite. Have you heard of the clearblue fertility monitor? Thats what I use. Due AF on Sunday fingers crossed!

yeah i might get one if i dont get pregers this time , but i thought u took ov test then wen it was pos then have sex then and after but now im lost as my temps dont match ov test . so i give up lol ,,

Yes thats my understanding that you bed the day of the positive test and the next day too then the 3rd day after positive is still a high day so you can even bed that day too if you like but not as important. The OV tests are so hard to follow and temping even worse for me. Maybe even the OV sticks that show the smiley face when pos would be better? I cant fault the CMFM though as tells you exactly what to do and stores all the info and alerts you when your AF should come if it is going to. Got a cheap one off ebay

yeah ill have look for one. dont think im going by me temps ill go by ov tests as i know them well . lol . ty hun and gl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->