anyone use three.co.uk for there mobile (or even just answer a contract question)

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Im thinking about going with 3 to get my new mobile contract and phone but I was wondering something.

In the price guid it says calls are 30p per minute, is that only if you go over your price plan ie after you have used up your 900 mins?

Also the voicemail charge looks seperate, do you have to pay seperatly outside your price plan to get your voicemail messages?

I just dont want to sign up for a £20 a month contract and end up paying £30 in hidden charges

Yeah the 30p min is if you go over your mins,and alot of phone companys charge to listen to your voicemails

The 30p a minute is if you go over your 900 minutes, your also charged VAT on any calls made over your allowance, so its really 36p a minute. Voicemail normally comes out of your 900 minutes and you are charged separately if you have used your allowance, they just need to tell you the charges cause some companies charge more for voicemail and some companies give it free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->